Why is joining friends on Minecraft so long?

Discus and support Why is joining friends on Minecraft so long? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does Minecraft on my iPad taking very long to join my friends? a5d9aaa4-1b41-45ae-989b-fb991421614d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kayson Kim, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Kayson Kim
    Kayson Kim Guest

Why does Minecraft on my iPad taking very long to join my friends?

:)

Kayson Kim, Sep 17, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Kayson, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you.

In this situation, you should contact the game developers (Mojang) since they are responsible for managing and ensuring the proper functioning of the mobile version of Minecraft, including the iPad version.

You can contact them through the following link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope you understand, and I wish you the best of luck.

Best regards.
  3. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  4. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Another Question About Minecraft

So you are asking can your friends who dont have Minecraft join you in Minecraft? No they cannot.
  6. themann2488 Win User

I'm trying to invite my friends to my game but it wont let me

hello minecraft only allows you to join your friend's games to avoid people joining random people's worlds and destroying em, so no games will be on the list unless your friend has minecraft and is online in his/her world.
Thema:

1. Why is joining friends on Minecraft so long? - Similar Threads - Why joining friends

2. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  3. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  4. Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?: I play on a Switch, I bought Minecraft on my switch and Have a Microsoft account. I already tried to reset my switch and redo the wifi router. I don’t understand, I play Minecraft on a switch and...
  5. Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend: Ive been trying to play with my friend for a while but whenever i join its not letting me. It just says “unable to connect to world” 2ed46b5a-12a5-4e54-9cfe-d5b9098e9fc2
  6. I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??: I need to know how do i fix this it say an error code 100 please help 4436fd7a-8bf7-468a-b426-a06f3943e17b
  7. Why can’t my friend join my world when she comes over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my friend join my world when she comes over?: Me and my friend play Minecraft a lot but but when she comes over it doesn’t work. We are on the same internet (which works fine) and we both have the same versions of Minecraft. This has not...
  8. Why can’t my friends on discord hear me when I join their call through my xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t my friends on discord hear me when I join their call through my xbox?: My audio and party settings are set to everyone and both of my discord and Xbox accounts are linked. I am able to stream fine but for some reason they cannot hear me. I was wondering if they...
  9. I have no permission to join my friends on MW2 Warzone Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have no permission to join my friends on MW2 Warzone Why is that?: Since couple of weeks i have all my friends locked and they are playing Warzone like me on Xbox. Why did Activision ban and restrict me? Is this the company you are buying? What is going on...
  10. Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?: im on nintendo with a microsoft account and nintendo live. why cant i join my friends that play on a ps4, and dont have a microsoft account? I don't have realms, and neither do my friends on ps4....