Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

Discus and support Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Michael Corcoran1, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game for 50 points.

All three of those options are gone this morning. They were there yesterday but today they're gone and the subreddit for Microsoft rewards is indicating this is widespread if not universal.

Do we know if this is maintenance or have they somehow discontinued or radically authored the rewards benefits on the Xbox app?

Normally I would chalk it up to a bug but it coincides with some other changes too Xbox software functionality and storage requirements so it is suspicious.

:)

Michael Corcoran1, Oct 10, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app via Android?

Hi Michael! I'm more than happy to help you!

This seems to be a recent and on-going issue.

In this case, I would highly suggest you reach out to Microsoft Rewards Support for further clarification as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case and provide you an update whether this is a temporary glitch or a new update. You may contact them using the link below:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Jaden Darmody Win User

Miss Microsoft Jewel game on Xbox phone app

Update: So I used it today and now the regular options for earning points is back, and I can play the jewel game again with the sign in bonus. No idea why it was removed for a bit, but hopefully that means whatever reason they were gone is sorted now. Annoying I missed out on a day of points because of it but whatever better not happen again, app is already finicky as it is.

Original comment:

Mine was fine but now the app has just been updated to remove the sign in bonus and Microsoft jewel

This is a pretty scummy way to remove easy ways to earn points for rewards redemption.

Playing a game on PC is a bit finicky and obtuse and earning an achievement gives a pitiful 3 points as a reward.

This is really awful as an update and I'll probably just uninstall the app if I can't get the jewel game bonus and sign in bonus at all anymore.

The only other rewards I see listed now are ones related to gamepass, which is a subscription.

So basically now we're expected to pay for the ability to earn points on this app?

What's the point, so stingy.
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

How do I Access Jewel on Xbox App on my PC , it is a Quest to earn Xbox Points

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you.

In order to find and play Jewel, you need to navigate to your profile and select Play Microsoft Jewel in the Rewards tab. A new screen will appear. Select Launch Jewel to start playing the game directly in the Xbox mobile app.

Here's the FAQ in regard to Jewel and Microsoft Reward Points.
  5. guzman guzman Win User

Miss Microsoft Jewel game on Xbox phone app

I was really enjoying playing the Microsoft Jewel game that was very strategic. On the Xbox phone app.

now the game is no longer there. I hope it is released as a separate game if needed.
    can’t play Microsoft jewel 💎 2 why
  6. BillyLagua Win User

Xbox Live

yes I am, im searching on computer, searching on mobile, microsoft edge, microsoft rewards, daily set for points, xbox rewards app on xbox, daily set on xbox. Thats all
Thema:

Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

1. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app... - Similar Threads - Why Jewel daily

2. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  5. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  8. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  9. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  10. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...