why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it

Discus and support why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link 2218d120-c3ea-493f-83b1-a54dec8b7259 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brandon ruiz1, Dec 25, 2023.

1. why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it

why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link

:)

brandon ruiz1, Dec 25, 2023
  2. OpTic Cheetozz Win User

How do I change my Personal name on Xbox One.

Whenever i go to that link it logs me in to a different account not my xbox live. I entered everything correctly and i still get a different account. someone please help it is really getting annoying to see my Moms name whenever i sign in :(
  3. croesner Win User

I cannot access my account

I can log in to my Xbox but not the site. whenever I go to "My Account" or just log in I get that.
  4. TheCinaWaffle Win User

Xbox One X error code 0x800704cf

Whenever I log into my xbox (and I get the error) I still log in, but I am just left in confusion as to why the my xbox showed the error in the first place. This happens whenever I'm offline or online, but other than that my xbox works fine. It's a project
    scorpio Xbox One X
  5. OUgroundGAME Win User

These forums have gone to hell

Is that why I start sweating whenever I start reading threads? I thought it was kinda hot.
  6. NicSheppard Win User

Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.

Whenever I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition it just says failed to log in. It lets me log in to my Microsoft account in Xbox just fine but it wont let me log in on Minecraft for my PC. I recently changed the
    email for my Microsoft account so it that could be a factor in this issue. I attached a photo of what it says whenever I try to login below.
    [​IMG]
    This is a know problem that mojans been working on. Did you happen to try to link to the ps4 bedrock version

No, I didn't link to the ps4 bedrock edition. However my account is linked to the Xbox One bedrock version.
Thema:

why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it

1. why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it - Similar Threads - why whenever log

2. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  3. Why is my monitor going into standby mode whenever I switch HDMI to my xbox and how do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my monitor going into standby mode whenever I switch HDMI to my xbox and how do I...: I been having a problem with my monitor for a few days now. I’ve had this monitor for almost a year and all of a sudden something called standby mode is showing up for the first time and I don’t...
  4. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  5. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  6. Why whenever when i turn on my xbox one, the screen seems glitchy or broken?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why whenever when i turn on my xbox one, the screen seems glitchy or broken?: Whenever i turn on my xbox one, it seems broken or glitchy, its cut out one side so not the full screen and colors are severly changing, i already tried resetting my xbox but nothing worked, only...
  7. Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says...: Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says connecting then party encountered an error. This has gone on for the last 2 days, Thank you...
  8. Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play: yesterday I changed my cross network play to block so I could play on Xbox servers but when I woke up today and tried to change it back to allow a message popped up saying there’s temporary...
  9. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  10. Why does my clip give me a"something went wrong:(" message whenever I try to post it to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my clip give me a"something went wrong:(" message whenever I try to post it to my...: When I attempt to upload a clip, it fails to upload, a message saying "something went wrong:(" appears 1d4d5e11-7dfa-4b80-aef0-e7b997eca009