Why is it when I launch Minecraft on my Xbox I can't get past the main menu or the screen...

Discus and support Why is it when I launch Minecraft on my Xbox I can't get past the main menu or the screen... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my Xbox one I want to play Minecraft but then I couldn't continue past the main menu I've tried resetting and restarting my console, changing my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Toxic_03, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Toxic_03
    Toxic_03 Guest

Why is it when I launch Minecraft on my Xbox I can't get past the main menu or the screen...

On my Xbox one I want to play Minecraft but then I couldn't continue past the main menu I've tried resetting and restarting my console, changing my bindings from a to b so I'd be hitting my B button instead of my A button to get out of the main menu and start playing but none of these worked I also uninstalled Minecraft and I even deleted my data off the game but nothing worked. I asked my friend to invite me to his world but it just tells me connect player 2. I don't understand why I can't play player 1 this has been really annoying and I just don't know how to fix this.

:)

Toxic_03, Dec 28, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: