Why is it when i block or remove friends theyre still showing unblocked and still as a friend?

Discus and support Why is it when i block or remove friends theyre still showing unblocked and still as a friend? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Why is it when I block people or remove them, it doesnt actually do it? I have removed some people and their names always pop up when theyre online. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by coast1653, Aug 20, 2023.

1. coast1653
    coast1653 Guest

Why is it when i block or remove friends theyre still showing unblocked and still as a friend?

Why is it when I block people or remove them, it doesnt actually do it? I have removed some people and their names always pop up when theyre online. I have nothing to do with those people. Why are they showing me theyre online? Xbox is a dumb piece of **** for this, but the worst of all is people I blocked dont get blocked. Now everytime they want to bother me or bug me their messages keep coming through even with my privacy settings turned on. Ive turned my privacy settings on to deal with this nuissance but its like xbox wants me to kill someone. Block the **** or Im done with this piece of **** xbox. Im very close to selling it all and forever forgetting about this stupid **** that they sold me.

:)

coast1653, Aug 20, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: