Why is it that xbox game bar is so broken?

Discus and support Why is it that xbox game bar is so broken? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every time I try to open xbox game bar it goes to settings for the game bar and then there's those special occasions where it actually works decently.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/yoloswagmaster3269, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Why is it that xbox game bar is so broken?

Every time I try to open xbox game bar it goes to settings for the game bar and then there's those special occasions where it actually works decently. There's also other times where the xbox game bar doesn't fit my whole screen and would be too small or just simply not open at all.

submitted by /u/yoloswagmaster3269
    [link] [comments]

/u/yoloswagmaster3269, Jan 20, 2021
  2. [Farscape] Win User

XBOX GAME BAR BROKEN

as that is a new device your on the old version of gamebar, open windows store and check for updates, there will be a gamebar update that will then look like your others once done.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

XBOX GAME BAR BROKEN

as that is a new device your on the old version of gamebar, open windows store and check for updates, there will be a gamebar update that will then look like your others once done.
    Help me l can not play it keeps saying checking for updates
    you would be better starting your own thread for your issue, go to the top of the page and select ask question.
  4. joshuaAdamson Win User

XBOX GAME BAR BROKEN

Help me l can not play it keeps saying checking for updates
  5. VerseForty Win User

Game Bar Broken

I used a Get-AppxPackage command in powershell to remove it, similar to what's described in that link under the short version. Haven't seen that github page before, to be honest.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Game Bar Broken

Thema:

Why is it that xbox game bar is so broken?

1. Why is it that xbox game bar is so broken? - Similar Threads - Why game bar

2. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?: On Xbox game bar whenever I try to get on Xbox social it always says "signing in" and no matter how long I wait it doesn't sign me in. I was wondering if there is a fix for this....
  5. Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?: It just started yesterday. So i turned on my PC and i load up the xbox app and for some reason, it doesn't work. So i try to do it with my Game Bar. Doesn't load either. So i went to my settings...
  6. Why won't my game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my game bar open?: When I click win + G the game bar won't open, same happens when I search for it through the tool bar. When I open my task manager it says that game bar is running but it still won't open. I've...
  7. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  8. why cant i capture anything on game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i capture anything on game bar: why cant i capture anything on game bar 687f49d7-6c55-4df9-b3e7-fd2320fe50cb
  9. Why does Xbox game bar mute audio when I start a recording?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game bar mute audio when I start a recording?: When I open Xbox Game bar it never remembers which device I set for default output or input device on either the Mix or Voice tab. When I record a clip or Start a recording it auto mutes and I'm...
  10. Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?: For some reason there is a sad face next to my clips on my PC Xbox game bar. 06c47bdc-c177-44c7-a3cc-4f3cff4dc133