Why is it that when I click to launch Halo Infinite that it'll sometimes launch; yet about...

Discus and support Why is it that when I click to launch Halo Infinite that it'll sometimes launch; yet about... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is it that when I click to launch Halo Infinite that it'll sometimes launch; yet about half the time it'll keep from launching? I'm just sitting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brackus, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Brackus
    Brackus Guest

Why is it that when I click to launch Halo Infinite that it'll sometimes launch; yet about...

Why is it that when I click to launch Halo Infinite that it'll sometimes launch; yet about half the time it'll keep from launching? I'm just sitting here staring at the button that should've launched the Client, and I'm left feeling like a doofus scrub. The genius Folks that designed all of this stuff really have this all figured out. Launching the Client so I can go get a K/D ratio of 1/50 should be as easy as clicking the button; and I'm still messing it up somehow.

:)

Brackus, Aug 11, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Why is it that when I click to launch Halo Infinite that it'll sometimes launch; yet about half the time it'll keep from launching?

Hello Brackus,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

Please try following the below steps:

Completely remove the game data from local by executing the following commands, and then download and reinstall it.

Press Windows + X hotkey and open Windows PowerShell (Administrator) > Enter: Get-AppxPackage and hit Enter key, now you'll see a list of programs installed on your device > Scroll down the list to find the program related to Halo Infinite, and after confirming, copy the entire line of "PackageFullName". > And then use Remove-AppxPackage to uninstall it. (eg. Remove-AppxPackage -Package "package1_1.0.0.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe")

2. If the problem is still there, we'll need to format the D drive to see the effect.

(Note: Change the default saving path of apps or programs downloaded from Microsoft Store to another drive before performing this.

Go to Start > Settings > System > Storage > Advanced storage settings > Where new content is saved to modify.)

Click Start > Settings > System > Storage > Advanced storage settings > Disk & volume > Select Properties besides Drive D: > Click Format to start the process of formatting the drive.

Reference: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...pp-after/5bc566db-8c6a-4768-bdbb-74cbcfa3be7a

Good Luck
    Regards
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Why is it that when I click to launch Halo Infinite that it'll sometimes launch; yet about half the time it'll keep from launching?

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Can you tell me which device you're having the problem on and if you're playing via Gamepass or cloud? Let me know so I can help.
  4. StarWarsGalaxies Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch, crashes on launch

OMG I have the same problem!

This is so frustrating. I've spent literally five hours now trying to launch Halo Infinite and it always crashes. I've tried everything!

I downloaded from Microsoft Store - DOES NOT LAUNCH

I downloaded from Steam - DOES NOT LAUNCH

I have a really strong computer and never have issues with games and I'm a huge Halo fan and this experience is terrible. I just want to play Halo Infinite and the game will not launch. I tried all kinds of things I found like making sure the game is included as an exception in my firewall and virus etc. NOTHING WORKS.

I restarted, re-downloaded the game multiples times from Microsoft Store and Steam.

There must be 10s of thousands of people like us with this problem and yet 343/Microsoft has not made any announcement/solutions posted by Microsoft for this problem (not that know of; if they did, it's obviously not easy to find because I've been trying to find a solution to this problem for over a week now and I don't see anything from Microsoft about this issue).

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

HALO INFINITE DOES NOT LAUNCH.

Thanks
  5. Chyrola Cuello Win User

The new Xbox is coming out, whos excited?

Obviously me and more if the launch game is Halo: Infinite <3.
  6. FiveLargeFries Win User

The Next xbox??

@the1337gamer i am when i've just woken up. i meant that they'll delay halo so that it'll launch on the new console.
Thema:

1. Why is it that when I click to launch Halo Infinite that it'll sometimes launch; yet about... - Similar Threads - Why click launch

2. why am i unable to right click on games?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i unable to right click on games?: so before this issue, i was trying to fix the game bar not running in background and then shortcuts not working. but after i fixed them suddenly whenever i right click on a game in my game library...
  3. Why’s is my Xbox series x making a clicking noise then stopping my installations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why’s is my Xbox series x making a clicking noise then stopping my installations: Hi recently when installing some games my xbox gets about half way then clicks once or twice before stopping the install and I have to manually restart it any idea what this could be? It only...
  4. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?: I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle....
  5. Why does my LT & RT have a cracking noise when clicking it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my LT & RT have a cracking noise when clicking it?: Every time I use my controller to play any game. My LT & RT have a cracking noise. When I blow air in the controller, the cracking noise stops. When I dont touch my controller. The cracking comes...
  6. Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version: right after installing microsoft roblox every time i right click my cursor keep ending up on a whole diffrent place, everytime i right click to change my pov it keep teleporting the cursor into...
  7. Why is my Xbox not able to turn on via HDMI to the tv but when clicking the button it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox not able to turn on via HDMI to the tv but when clicking the button it...: Typically when going to turn on my console it works aside from slow speeds and continuously disconnecting from WiFi directly plugged in. Now the Xbox 1s I have is completely non compliant and...
  8. Why does MSF 40th Anniversary crash everytime i click on a landing challenge activity on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does MSF 40th Anniversary crash everytime i click on a landing challenge activity on...: I am on a pc using cloud gaming playing MSF 40th Anniversary and every time I click on a landing challenge activity, it says "disconnected from cloud gaming. the game closed unexpectedly". One...
  9. Why does it keep setting it to deny after i click allow

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it keep setting it to deny after i click allow: This dumb app, after i set to allow on the multiplayer tab, after I hit submit and the page reloads it changes it back to deny. db936cca-3b95-40f7-96bc-b67579221216
  10. why can i not log in to minecraft launcher when clicking microsoft login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can i not log in to minecraft launcher when clicking microsoft login: For some reason when i click on the minecraft launcher and try login with microsoft login it doesnt let me it open the xbox app then closes instantly. 72bcecba-f90f-401f-8a67-5c74d45423c6