Why is it that Microsoft will not ban someone harassing me but bans my friend for messaging...

Discus and support Why is it that Microsoft will not ban someone harassing me but bans my friend for messaging... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have someone on Xbox that is constantly messaging me outta the blue calling me names an bullying me an harassing me and Microsoft isn't doing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Loveable Jess5, Aug 8, 2023.

1. Why is it that Microsoft will not ban someone harassing me but bans my friend for messaging...

I have someone on Xbox that is constantly messaging me outta the blue calling me names an bullying me an harassing me and Microsoft isn't doing anything. I have reported him multiple times already now. I've had friends repot his accounts and he keeps making new smurf accounts and messaging me disturbing an cruel things. I want him an it to stop! I've tried contacting Microsoft to get the person permanently banned and they don't seem to be doing anything. My friend however got banned for 4 or 6 days for messaging him trying to stick up for me... why is it that they will let a person harass someone but if someone is sticking up for someones rights and doing a good thing they get punished?.. how to get my friend unbanned/suspended and the bully permanently banned on all accounts?? Please help me this isn't right.

:)

Loveable Jess5, Aug 8, 2023
  2. UnstableTwo Win User

Xbox enforcement

Doesn't explain why I'm banned without doing anything inappropriate. No swearing, nothing that should get you banned. Literally told him to stop spamming because its harassment and then I suddenly couldnt send my friend a message and he was still spamming
    me
  3. Cu Mindset Win User

I am very disappointed. I have been banned unfairly from xbox live.

I just got banned because someone sexually harassed me and I told them to stop sexually harassing me and I'm the one that got banned
  4. M1Tbhg Win User

Communication banned for no reason

But the message didn’t brake the rules. Wasn’t harassment, profanity or violence. Which is why I got confused as to why I got banned. Says harassment but how is it harassment?
  5. ACE 232511 Win User

Xbox enforcement could be a bit more professional

Hello i was banned for hassment abuse & threatening. but i did not i have a communication banned. so how could i harass someone when i dont have the feature to message people. this report happened 3 days after my communication banned. i wasnt online until
    3 hours after i got notified for harassment abuse. plus theres no evidence of me abusing or threatening anyone. xbox enforcement team please review my case again
    the same happened to me, i was comm banned and then a week later i was banned for harassment, abuse and threats makes no sense
  6. UnderRatedBoss Win User

How do I post a forum about someone? This guy has been harassing my friend. She's been threatened if she blocked him. He sends her perverted messages, pictures. He's been sending her voice messages of him playing with his male genitals. He's been trying
    to get with her also. My friend is 12 year olds. This guy is 22 year olds, I file companied him and I was hoping this guy would be console banned or IP banned from Xbox live. I class this as paedophilia. Paedophilia equals a instant console ban to me. Please
    console ban this guy!
Thema:

Why is it that Microsoft will not ban someone harassing me but bans my friend for messaging...

1. Why is it that Microsoft will not ban someone harassing me but bans my friend for messaging... - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft ban

2. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  3. Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?: The servers are down so the flight sim gives the message that I need to quit and install the offline content. But it is already installed. I tried removing and re-installing it but the game is...
  4. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  5. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  6. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  7. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?: I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something 824ea680-9623-473b-af6a-0476a4603b5d
  8. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  9. Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban: Why the hell am I banned from quick chatting in a game I can’t even quick chat to any of my team8’s how are they able to control that much when I try to quick chat “nice shot” i get that stupid...
  10. I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why.: I’ve been back and forth in emails trying to get somewhere with this issue. I wasn’t able to redeem points so I emailed and after many follow up emails I got this answer. I don’t even understand...