Why is it that I can’t get any help with my account that got hacked and deleted? I also...

Discus and support Why is it that I can’t get any help with my account that got hacked and deleted? I also... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I apparently got hacked sometime last week, I got a message that my account was deleted.. I actually talked to a guy a few days ago and he opened a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adam B3, Jun 21, 2023.

1. Adam B3
    Adam B3 Guest

Why is it that I can’t get any help with my account that got hacked and deleted? I also...

I apparently got hacked sometime last week, I got a message that my account was deleted.. I actually talked to a guy a few days ago and he opened a case, the next Dayi got a message that the case was closed. I lost a ton of games and now I can’t get anyone to talk to me to figure it out

:)

Adam B3, Jun 21, 2023
  2. RyanDutton4 Win User

I got my Xbox account hacked

Sorry mate I can’t find on any consoles anywhere the email related too the gamertag it got wiped out or taken off the console but most likely taken off. But I don’t know if the person that hacked it changed the email for it also. So that why I need help if there any other way too find the email address linked with hacked my Xbox account because I can’t find on the console sadly.
  3. trustededit Win User

How to get Microsoft account back?

I can’t check “downtime” because my account got hacked or either deleted my the hacker, it said someone just got into my account somehow it was added in then changed my email to theirs not I can’t play games anymore such as Minecraft, the only game I really play.

If u could help me reply back.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

I got my Xbox account hacked

Sorry mate I can’t find on any consoles anywhere the email related too the gamertag it got wiped out or taken off the console but most likely taken off. But I don’t know if the person that hacked it changed the email for it also. So that why I need help if there any other way too find the email address linked with hacked my Xbox account because I can’t find on the console sadly.
    Any other way to find the email address would be on your end..there's no other way on MS's end

Might be worth trying the account recovery form but there's no guarantees:

Account Recovery
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Why is it that I can’t get any help with my account that got hacked and deleted? I also lost a ton of games and does that mean I have to rebuy them?

Hey Adam!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Nothing to worry, since your account got hacked last week, it is not possible to delete your account immediately. It will take 60 days upon requesting a Microsoft account closure to permanently delete your account which means it is still possible to recover your account.

You can check this link for more information regarding Microsoft account closure:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

You can try to recover your account by submitting the form via the account recovery web form:

https://account.live.com/acsr

After submitting the request, you will receive the results within 24 hours.

If that didn't work, the only best option is to have you contact Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance with your account recovery escalation. You can contact them here at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  6. Isaac Griffiths Win User

How to cancel a subscription while no longer having access to Microsoft account?

Thanks for the help but the problem is I don’t have access to the emails that now owns my Microsoft accounts as I got hacked meaning I can’t access the hackers email to get my account back therefore can’t cancel the subscription and it’s not letting me dispute the last Microsoft subscription????
Thema:

1. Why is it that I can’t get any help with my account that got hacked and deleted? I also... - Similar Threads - Why can’t help

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  7. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  8. Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...: Got comms banned waited till I was un banned and I still can’t speak to people a41bc0f5-01be-4c3d-922a-f89eda451e3b
  9. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  10. Why can’t I changed from appear online to offline it just says status unknown please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I changed from appear online to offline it just says status unknown please help: How come when I try to appear offline it doesn’t let me it says unknown bbcc64cb-a2a5-4fae-bb67-0df650d41904