Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...

Discus and support Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I've been having the bug of not being able to reclaim cars or credits from the auction house after auctioning a car and im losing lots of cars... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robbie Ormond-Hardern, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...

Recently I've been having the bug of not being able to reclaim cars or credits from the auction house after auctioning a car and im losing lots of cars and credits as its not loading after I try collect them. This really is frustrating especially because I've put some high valued cars on there.

:)

Robbie Ormond-Hardern, Oct 14, 2023
  2. XxRedMewxX Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Crashing/Freezing

Mine mostly crashes when I put a car up for auction ._.

Then the car is there still but its white in the whole car slot..when I reclaim it from the auction I have two of the same car they need to fix that
  3. VailedBook59669 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Crashing/Freezing

Mine mostly crashes when I put a car up for auction ._.

Then the car is there still but its white in the whole car slot..when I reclaim it from the auction I have two of the same car they need to fix that
    So I spend ages on a custom vinyl paint job, pressed save and it crashes resulting in all of my work being lost. ;/
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim or collect credits the game can't load and takes my credits and car?

Hi there Robbie, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I completely understand your frustration with this issue, and I can imagine it must be frustrating to lose your cars and credits due to this error.

I assume you're experiencing this problem with the game Forza Horizon 5, although you didn't specify (if it is not with that game, I would appreciate if you could clarify it).

In this situation, since the issue you're facing is an in-game problem related to auctions, it will be necessary for you to directly contact Forza Support so they can assist you with this issue. As you can understand, they are responsible for addressing and helping with these types of in-game problems. They may even be able to help you recover lost credits or cars, but only they can confirm that.

You can reach out to Forza Support through the following link:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Grovesy1988 Win User

Auction House Problem

Sellers can list them, hence the reason I posted. I'm seeing people auction the cars in the Auction House but when I try to put in a bid I get the said message...
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Dew the Math you stupid dorito!

OP i usually stick with the contested and not the auction. I do not have a fat checkbook to get in to that. And you would not believed rich people buy in auctions. It not just for the poor sir. There is collectable cars that only can get in auction in most
    cases. Because the person that sale it collectable car want million or even billions themselves. So they do not sale it on the news paper. but a high profile auction. You ever watch TV beyond play video games, go on the internet and drinking and eating. I
    seeing cars on TV got million on just one collectable car. Why you either BING or GOOGLE collectable car auction. And the type HONDA a rich person will want are not on any car lot any way. it a special buy. And most special buys are taking place in a auction
    house.
Thema:

Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...

1. Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim... - Similar Threads - Why ever often

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  5. Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...: Reseting resolution doesnt do anything on my xbox series s de8ff0eb-fe74-4afb-a346-2d6479e00dc2
  6. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  7. My question is in the details why is it every question I ever have about anything is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My question is in the details why is it every question I ever have about anything is...: All I'm trying to figure out is does Xbox cloud gaming have any kind of cheats that you can use as part of the service for the games. I'm not talking about weed mod or something I'm talking about...
  8. why does the xbox app have the slowest downloads of any app I've ever seen since dial up...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does the xbox app have the slowest downloads of any app I've ever seen since dial up...: I've recently bought the game pass and was super excited to play some new games , I even cleaned out a few 100gbs of hard drive space hoping to enjoy all that the game pass has to offer , after a...
  9. I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord?: [img] Used to work fine, but now? Nope. I want answers. I tried logging in and out, both via the app and on and desktop. Nothing has been fixed. I also wanna know why on Twitch, whenever I...
  10. Why is mincraft not working properly ever ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is mincraft not working properly ever ?: I have minecraft. I own it. I already Uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I can no download a texture pack while joining my friends world. The loading menu and download menu are overlapping...