Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

Discus and support Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Attila Oquias, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y,

:)

Attila Oquias, Mar 26, 2024
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to install on my brand new Xbox One X because it says it's "not compatible". Very frustrating.
    So you bought an Xbox One X and expected to be able to play an Xbox Series X game on it?

Why would a game made for an Xbox Series X work on an Xbox One X?

If you want to play Xbox Series X/S games I would take your brand new Xbox One X back to the store you bought it and see if they will take it back and you could try and buy an Xbox Series S (Series X consoles are very hard to find, but a Series S can be found fairly easilly)
  3. cpt sheridan Win User

Forza Horizon 4 won't connect to online session, but does connect to The Trial and Playground games

I don't know if these server problems are related to the updates they do for the game.

I remember not long after I installed the game on my Xbox series x last year it received an update a day or 2 later and I started getting a server error message on my Xbox series x yet on my Xbox one x the game played fine without an error message.
  4. GoninChelsea Win User

Why won't the Game Pass app (iPhone) recognise that my XsX has an SSD installed?

Good afternoon.

I have a 1TB SSD installed in the back of my Series X, the official one. The setup was seamless as it was when I added one to my wife's Series S a while back.

The issue is that the Game Pass app for iOS doesn't recognise that my series X has the extra storage. So when I am trying to install games via the app I am being asked to make space, when I have tons left.

No such issues with the series S, the extra space is recognised.
  5. Altair2614 Win User

Can Microsoft create a way for Xbox Series S user to transfer their game discs without having to rebuy the game?

If we can have gift cards that know when they've been scanned then why can't we have discs that know when they've been scanned? Or just make the game tied to your Xbox Account just like the digital version is. When someone installs a game with a disc, have it be the same as if you purchased it through the Microsoft Store. It honestly would not be that difficult. Or at the VERY LEAST offer an attachment that is a disc drive. This isn't really the most affordable console ever released. I bought my Xbox One Brand new for $300 and paid $250 for my Xbox Series S on Black Friday. I can already give my disc to someone else and let them play it on the other consoles. Hell you can do it with the Xbox Series X. So why is it such a big deal for the Xbox Series S? Not everyone can afford to buy the digital copies of all their previously bought disc games. Not everyone can afford to pay $700 for the Xbox Series X.
  6. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 login problem 80151103

Update:

What I have done is deleted my 360 file on my Xbox Series X and let it re download itself when I opend the game Left 4 Dead up because it wont work in game and will come up with the error, however the series X will download it on it's own when you boot up a 360 game.

The bad news is that my Xbox 360 still comes up with the error when Downloading my profile, so something to do with that way of downloading is the problem it seems.
Thema:

Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

1. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an... - Similar Threads - Why taking long

2. why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing: My grandparents bought me an xbox one s and its 2024, the console's time to boot up is over 3 minutes and when it does is brings me to a black screen. Iv'e tried all of the methods and non of...
  3. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  4. Why Xbox one takes long time to restart?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox one takes long time to restart?: So mine is the white Xbox one S, it has been all right for a few years. However last year because green screen stuck very long i did 2 factory resets. I was quite stressed with that, also my...
  5. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  6. How long will it take for me to see why I was banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long will it take for me to see why I was banned?: I have been waiting for 6 hours and I do not know why I was banned. 668dbe9e-7ad9-4ff4-938c-4b851e0486ad
  7. Why is the new December 2023 update taking so long

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the new December 2023 update taking so long: Why is the new system update taking so long, it's been going for three days now because it takes so long to complete and before it does my xbox shuts off because I am not actively using the...
  8. Why does cloud gaming take so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does cloud gaming take so long?: I am currently getting a 240 minute wait time on fortnite, extremely inconvenient. ce8695b9-52ae-462b-9082-0e35c9b93882
  9. Why is it taking me so long to load into Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it taking me so long to load into Fortnite: Why is it taking me 240 minutes to load Fortnite and then when I wait that long it kicks me out of the app I just want to play with my friends can you please look into this to make your loading...
  10. Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming: I don't recommend this website bcz when I load into the app It says I have to wait 345 minutes 8eb2fe5c-6408-4e32-85c4-c2c12ebc3ceb