Why is it specifically my account(s) that are locked out of the internet / wireless / wired...

Discus and support Why is it specifically my account(s) that are locked out of the internet / wireless / wired... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is it specifically my account(s) that are locked out of the internet / wireless / wired connection when other people in my household can use it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Victor3143, Aug 28, 2023.

1. Victor3143
    Victor3143 Guest

Why is it specifically my account(s) that are locked out of the internet / wireless / wired...

Why is it specifically my account(s) that are locked out of the internet / wireless / wired connection when other people in my household can use it?

Very important topic because it probably might just be a me problem, so I want to know how to get it fixed.

I’ve had and still do have the problem where my Xbox wouldn’t connect to the WiFi or Wired internet. It makes it seem as if I’m purposely being locked out BECAUSE it’s my accounts that I’m trying to have log in.

I’m my household we have two Xbox consoles. One that I use, and one other for my brother. My brother would log in and play his games no problem, but when I’m trying to log into my accounts, I’ll have wireless or wired connection issues. So nothing works for me.

I still have that problem where I try to connect with WiFi, but the WiFi that I’m supposed to use will sit at the bottom of the list of WiFi’s on there. It’s purposefully blocking me out because clearly everyone else can use the WiFi or wired connection no problem.

Other than that, I also tried using my brother’s Xbox to see if I could log into that instead to see if my Xbox was the problem itself with its connection issues, but unfortunately it wasn’t. So for a good couple of minutes, my account on my brother’s Xbox would work just fine. I could go into the Microsoft Store to see all the games, I could see my online status working with no issues. But then a couple of seconds later, my brother’s Xbox wouldn’t let me be connected to the internet.

And just so y’all know, I had my brother go back onto his Xbox and log into his own account, and then everything would be working. So CLEARLY it is MY account that’s being blocked out for no specific reason.

I’ve had this problem that started not too long ago, since this year of 2023 on the month of February. Playing game or being connected to my internet would rarely even work. Surprisingly it feels like a miracle whenever it DOES work. But that’s like once every 2+ months.

Please reach out to me if you had this sort of problem or know how to fix it. Please and thank you.

:)

Victor3143, Aug 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: