Why is it so hard to speak with a real person. Switching to Playstation if not fixed...

Discus and support Why is it so hard to speak with a real person. Switching to Playstation if not fixed... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I forgot my password and had it reset. Now I'm blocked for entering the password wrong to many times. What to do since Microsoft employees are cowards... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JERMAINE BYRUM, Oct 15, 2023.

1. Why is it so hard to speak with a real person. Switching to Playstation if not fixed...

I forgot my password and had it reset. Now I'm blocked for entering the password wrong to many times. What to do since Microsoft employees are cowards and not allowing us to speak with a live person. Switching to Playstation if not fixed...

:)

JERMAINE BYRUM, Oct 15, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Why is it so hard to speak with a real person. Switching to Playstation if not fixed...

Hi Jermaine! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Since you're blocked from accessing your account, I would highly recommend you submit a recovery request via the account recovery web form:

https://account.live.com/ACSR?uaid=eadbff0c96ce4ed9935b7d36f1670425

You will also need an active alternate email where you can be contacted. Don't worry, this might take a little of your time but it's definitely worth it.

Note: Try to fill out the form on where you frequently use or usually sign in your account.

After submitting the form, you will be contacted on your contact alternate email within normally 1-2 hours maximum time of 24 hours. Once they validate your account, you will receive a reset password link that will take you back access to your account.

However, if you still receive the same error message for entering an incorrect password many times, you need to wait exactly 24 hours and then try logging in. This should cool down the security system.

If you feel the need to contact Microsoft Xbox Support, try to contact them either through live chat or call back support. Here's how:

Chat Support:

1. Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

2. Click on the "Contact Us" button on the right of the screen.
    3. Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.

4. Sign in to your Microsoft account.

5. Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    Step 2 ----Select See More Options then Subscription changes
    Step 3----- Select Show Contact options
    Step 4 ----Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

Just a gentle reminder that we are only Xbox gamers just like you here in this community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have tools to access your account.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/56a5a7e6-c569-4a7f-8d6a-eb8a1355e34d

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. JERMAINE BYRUM Win User

How can I get my account unblocked for logging in the wrong password to many times?
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Why can I not speak to a real person!!

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Dj, how can I help you with your mistake?

Could you explain in detail how I can help you?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. denis97g Win User

why is it so hard to speak to enforcement?

Unfortunately, by design the enforcement team can't be contacted directly. The only way is the case review on their website.
  6. Assassin14273 Win User

why is it so hard to speak to enforcement?

Hi

Unfortunately there is no direct communication with the enforcement team.

I suggest reporting all of these messages that you get sent. Each report is reviewed and if they are deemed to have violated the community standards then Microsoft will take action. You can always block and mute players that way they will not be able to
    send messages to you
Thema:

1. Why is it so hard to speak with a real person. Switching to Playstation if not fixed... - Similar Threads - Why hard speak

2. Why does my Xbox look like this? Changed hdmi ports on the TV, hard restarted the console,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox look like this? Changed hdmi ports on the TV, hard restarted the console,...: [img] here is a photo of what it looks like bb1e3daf-04bc-4be3-9fd6-114ba54710be
  3. why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...: I got a hard drive in just to test if it would let me install more stuff and it showed 1tb on the storage space thing, I thought it was all set up but apparently I can't play the games by the USB...
  4. why am i not allowed to just play xbox enhanced games off a external hard drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i not allowed to just play xbox enhanced games off a external hard drive?: if its because "they are enhanced" why not give me a pop up that says "this game will run better if its installed to the internal drive or the expansion card are you sure you wish to play without...
  5. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  6. Why is my external hard drive for my Xbox disconnecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my external hard drive for my Xbox disconnecting: Every time I download something it will disconnect then reconnect once the thing I download stop it’s download or it will randomly disconnect then reconnect while I’m mid game...
  7. Why do you guess make it so damn hard to find a headset for xbox. That is ****.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you guess make it so damn hard to find a headset for xbox. That is ****.: I bought a headset that said specifically for Xbox and it still doesn't work. You guys need to figure that **** out. This is **** I can't afford a $200 set of headphones. So yall need to come out...
  8. Why is it so hard to find the Joystick chuck thingy for the adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it so hard to find the Joystick chuck thingy for the adaptive controller?: Where do you find the Microsoft Joystick thingy that looks like a wii chuck controller? its amazing what MS have done with this accessibility controller and options but I can't easily find where...
  9. Why is it so hard to get help

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it so hard to get help: I’ve bought a digital game on Xbox series X upon launching and trying to play the game it’s completely broken u cannot turn left you cannot climb u fall in air then float and have to close the...
  10. Why aren’t my use ports working I cleaned them and did a soft and hard reset but did not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren’t my use ports working I cleaned them and did a soft and hard reset but did not...: I tryed everything to fix my usb ports but nothing worked I cleaned them I checked them every thing but nothing 04cb3d6b-b2fd-4350-8adf-dfbad7c06c6a