Why is it so hard to receive a refund?

Discus and support Why is it so hard to receive a refund? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was excited to order my self a new console Xbox series S in September. I placed my order and was to receive it within 3-5 business days. On the 3rd... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kat lugo, Nov 3, 2023.

1. kat lugo
    kat lugo Guest

I was excited to order my self a new console Xbox series S in September. I placed my order and was to receive it within 3-5 business days. On the 3rd business day FedEx drove in front of my home took a pick of my front yard and noted that item was left on my porch. Which they never came off the vehicle. I contacted Xbox and informed them what happen they opened up a ticket for refund while they investigated the problem. In the meantime I called my bank they returned my money. Well 3 weeks later my bank charges me back the money stating that Xbox advised them I received the item. I called Xbox spoke to a supervisor and he stated he would open another ticket review the picture and assured me that this will be taken care of. Called today spoke to another supervisor and she stated that it's still being reviewed how long does it take to view a picture see that item is not delivered and refund? It's not that complicated! Come on escalation team do better your turn around time is awful. I have been with Xbox for a very long time spent allot of money only to be treated like this......

:)

kat lugo, Nov 3, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Kat L, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I am sorry that you are going through this situation, I want to remind you that this is a help forum for the Microsoft community where we are players like you, therefore we do not belong to Microsoft.

Now, having said all this, a refund can take up to 14 days but in your case 3 weeks have already passed and that is already a long time. The only ones who can help you with this problem are support, so you should write to them again and express that you are not happy with this situation.

I hope your situation is resolved as soon as possible.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Unable to play or get refund for digital games Burnout 3 Takedown

Hi,

If you want to request an email you need to do so via this link https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

In the event that your refund request is denied, you will receive an email. Please respond back to this email giving your reasons as to why you believe you should receive a refund.

As to the game itself, Burnout 3 takedown is an original Xbox game which is capable of being launched and played on an Xbox 360, but do so, you need an official Xbox 360 hard drive. Original Xbox games backwards compatible with the Xbox 360 will not run on external USB hard drives/Flash drives.

If your Xbox 360 does have an Xbox hard drive then it either has a fault or is not an official Microsoft hard drive.
  4. Spaffox Win User

Tried to buy a game but all I got was nothing and my money is gone!

And why I just can't have the refund, why this has to be done in "a hard way"?
  5. Lady Nataleigh Win User

I got denied for my xbox refund so am mad I need my money back now thank you

You should've received an email on why your refund was denied.
  6. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Refund

You should've received an email on why your refund was declined. The people who manage refunds don't check the forums.
Thema:

1. Why is it so hard to receive a refund? - Similar Threads - Why hard receive

2. Why does my Xbox look like this? Changed hdmi ports on the TV, hard restarted the console,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox look like this? Changed hdmi ports on the TV, hard restarted the console,...: [img] here is a photo of what it looks like bb1e3daf-04bc-4be3-9fd6-114ba54710be
  3. why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...: I got a hard drive in just to test if it would let me install more stuff and it showed 1tb on the storage space thing, I thought it was all set up but apparently I can't play the games by the USB...
  4. why am i not allowed to just play xbox enhanced games off a external hard drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i not allowed to just play xbox enhanced games off a external hard drive?: if its because "they are enhanced" why not give me a pop up that says "this game will run better if its installed to the internal drive or the expansion card are you sure you wish to play without...
  5. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  6. Why is my external hard drive for my Xbox disconnecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my external hard drive for my Xbox disconnecting: Every time I download something it will disconnect then reconnect once the thing I download stop it’s download or it will randomly disconnect then reconnect while I’m mid game...
  7. Why do you guess make it so damn hard to find a headset for xbox. That is ****.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you guess make it so damn hard to find a headset for xbox. That is ****.: I bought a headset that said specifically for Xbox and it still doesn't work. You guys need to figure that **** out. This is **** I can't afford a $200 set of headphones. So yall need to come out...
  8. Why is it so hard to find the Joystick chuck thingy for the adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it so hard to find the Joystick chuck thingy for the adaptive controller?: Where do you find the Microsoft Joystick thingy that looks like a wii chuck controller? its amazing what MS have done with this accessibility controller and options but I can't easily find where...
  9. Why is it so hard to get help

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it so hard to get help: I’ve bought a digital game on Xbox series X upon launching and trying to play the game it’s completely broken u cannot turn left you cannot climb u fall in air then float and have to close the...
  10. Why aren’t my use ports working I cleaned them and did a soft and hard reset but did not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren’t my use ports working I cleaned them and did a soft and hard reset but did not...: I tryed everything to fix my usb ports but nothing worked I cleaned them I checked them every thing but nothing 04cb3d6b-b2fd-4350-8adf-dfbad7c06c6a