Why is it so hard to make quality products?

Discus and support Why is it so hard to make quality products? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Resebtly made a post about my Xbox not turning on. I did everything that Microsoft support team said with no success including buying a new power... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrapCVS00, Oct 14, 2023.

1. TrapCVS00
    TrapCVS00 Guest

Resebtly made a post about my Xbox not turning on. I did everything that Microsoft support team said with no success including buying a new power supply, power button attachment, new power cable, controller, and hdmi. For those of you who can’t spend this on your console here’s the best solution that I found to work within 10 minutes of your time. Literally punch the top of the ventilation system firmly once or twice wait 1 minute and plug in the Xbox. Over all the advice support gave me what I just suggested was the only thing that worked. If you are worried about the Xbox being more damaged, I assure you that your Xbox isn’t worth the cost of getting repaired or buying a new one. Don’t waste your time or money when compared to the PS4, Xbox is known for their consoles requiring constant money investments to keep working.

:)

TrapCVS00, Oct 14, 2023
  2. Sayann X Win User

XBOX ONE CONSOLE

Hello, it's hard to advise you on this type of product. I think you have to put the price to make sure it works and choose a seller with whom you can return the product in case of non-operation. There are many poor quality or counterfeit products.
  3. Baelinyth Win User

Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues

I do believe that any issue concerning the quality of the controller is reported, as long as it is made known. So making use of the warranty should be one way of making it known.

At least I hope so, because replacing my second controller for the same reason is annoying and doing so, knowing nothing changes in overall production quality would be even more so.

Another option might be to send an independent e-mail to a support address for Xbox and Microsoft products in general. Make some noise.
  4. oI MEERKAT Io Win User

Why is Xbox Controller Quality so bad ?

I believe we live in a society where big corporate companies design products to brake so the consumer just replace and not stand up for what is right demanding quality products. We as consumers should drive a good product by selling it positive and bad
    quality should be made public so that that client feel it in the number of clients moving to the better quality products. That said we as consumers just accept it and keep on paying, creating a market for bad quality products.
  5. Krazy Crayon Win User

Xbox one is garbage! DON'T BUY THIS SYSTEM!

So I got my SECOND Xbox one controller from Microsoft. And this one has the same thumb stick issue! How hard is it to make a quality product!!! I am done with MS and done with their poorly made product, as per the support person's request in my forum post,
    here is the video of me boxing the controller. FIX THIS XBOX! Or you will lose a customer! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDSUb0f5MNU)
  6. Saeleth Win User

Pro Controllers

The Elite controller is great quality, unfortunately I couldn't tell you much about the Razer one but they typically make quality products.
Thema:

1. Why is it so hard to make quality products? - Similar Threads - Why hard quality

2. Why does my Xbox look like this? Changed hdmi ports on the TV, hard restarted the console,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox look like this? Changed hdmi ports on the TV, hard restarted the console,...: [img] here is a photo of what it looks like bb1e3daf-04bc-4be3-9fd6-114ba54710be
  3. why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...: I got a hard drive in just to test if it would let me install more stuff and it showed 1tb on the storage space thing, I thought it was all set up but apparently I can't play the games by the USB...
  4. why am i not allowed to just play xbox enhanced games off a external hard drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i not allowed to just play xbox enhanced games off a external hard drive?: if its because "they are enhanced" why not give me a pop up that says "this game will run better if its installed to the internal drive or the expansion card are you sure you wish to play without...
  5. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  6. Why is my external hard drive for my Xbox disconnecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my external hard drive for my Xbox disconnecting: Every time I download something it will disconnect then reconnect once the thing I download stop it’s download or it will randomly disconnect then reconnect while I’m mid game...
  7. Why do you guess make it so damn hard to find a headset for xbox. That is ****.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you guess make it so damn hard to find a headset for xbox. That is ****.: I bought a headset that said specifically for Xbox and it still doesn't work. You guys need to figure that **** out. This is **** I can't afford a $200 set of headphones. So yall need to come out...
  8. Why is it so hard to find the Joystick chuck thingy for the adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it so hard to find the Joystick chuck thingy for the adaptive controller?: Where do you find the Microsoft Joystick thingy that looks like a wii chuck controller? its amazing what MS have done with this accessibility controller and options but I can't easily find where...
  9. Why is it so hard to get help

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it so hard to get help: I’ve bought a digital game on Xbox series X upon launching and trying to play the game it’s completely broken u cannot turn left you cannot climb u fall in air then float and have to close the...
  10. Why aren’t my use ports working I cleaned them and did a soft and hard reset but did not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren’t my use ports working I cleaned them and did a soft and hard reset but did not...: I tryed everything to fix my usb ports but nothing worked I cleaned them I checked them every thing but nothing 04cb3d6b-b2fd-4350-8adf-dfbad7c06c6a