why is it saying my suspension is completed in Enforcment history but I cant chat in Minecraft?

Discus and support why is it saying my suspension is completed in Enforcment history but I cant chat in Minecraft? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I play on a Minecraft server called the hive and on Sunday, April 2nd, I got mad and Xbox messaged this guy a swear and he reported me. so i got the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ImFauxYT the god, Apr 9, 2023.

1. why is it saying my suspension is completed in Enforcment history but I cant chat in Minecraft?

So I play on a Minecraft server called the hive and on Sunday, April 2nd, I got mad and Xbox messaged this guy a swear and he reported me. so i got the chat in Minecraft "you cannot chat with players because of how your Microsoft account is set up" and so on. 6 days later, (now), it still keeps saying that and in the enforcement history, it said it ended April fifth. I'm very confused and idk what to do because becauase cant see my chats and i cant see anything

:)

ImFauxYT the god, Apr 9, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

why is it saying my suspension is completed in Enforcment history but I cant chat in Minecraft?