Why is it saying i'm a silver member.

Discus and support Why is it saying i'm a silver member. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i recently found out that sleeping dogs has become free on the dashboard and when i come to download it it says im not a gold member evan though i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InkYeti, Jan 1, 2014.

1. InkYeti
    InkYeti Guest

So i recently found out that sleeping dogs has become free on the dashboard and when i come to download it it says im not a gold member evan though i entered a 14day trial that i got free with my xbox one. i enterd the code on xbox.com because it would not
    work on my xbox one i really would like this fixed before sleeping dogs stops being free. But it still lets me go into xbox live games and partys

:)

InkYeti, Jan 1, 2014
  2. devtheinsane
    devtheinsane Guest

I have a similar problem. I got a 1 year redeem code for xbox live gold that expires 1/4/2015 but it is saying i no longer have gold now

devtheinsane, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Xbox Live Cloud Storage

I just noticed that my name is Silver, does that mean I'm only a silver member?? In my account settings it shows that I'm a Gold Member until Feb 1, 2015

DigitalJunkie32, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Klokkwork
    Klokkwork Guest

14-day trials don't count as being a Gold member. It needs to be an actual Gold membership, 1-Month, 3-Month, or 12-Month. I'm a little fuzzy on the 30-day free trial you get when you start up an account, though, not sure if they count. But I'm positive
    the 14-day trial codes, the 48-hour passes, etc... do not count for it.

Klokkwork, Jan 1, 2014
  5. InkYeti
    InkYeti Guest
    But it says 14 days gold membership but if thats right then thank you mate Why is it saying i'm a silver member. :D

InkYeti, Jan 1, 2014
  6. I've been going through something like that. I tryed downloading a week free Xbox live gold that came free with my call of duty ghost. When I downloaded it it said it worked. But it never gave it to me. But it says I have it. So I contact Xbox support and
    give them the code and they say its INVALID!! So I try to download it again and it says I used it.

King Cobra KK, Feb 25, 2014
  7. Angry Goku
    Angry Goku Guest
    Klokkwork is correct trials are not considered gold membership anymore it use to but not anymore you should still be able to play online and join partys with your friends like you have gold but features like a free game for gold does not include in your
    free trial gold membership

Angry Goku, Feb 25, 2014
  8. Why is it saying i'm a silver member.

I had a guy on chat tonight and this helped me greatly so kudos to you kolkkwork...thanks for the help

: )

XBOX1AMBASSADOR, Oct 31, 2018
  9. adml_shake Win User

error code 8015190A

Now it says I'm a silver member?!
  10. Beast0fTheEast3 Win User

Can't sign in because of Xbox stores service alert?

same and it says for silver members and I'm a gold member, it's also stating things are going wrong with apps I don't even have!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Angry Goku Win User

Klokkwork is correct trials are not considered gold membership anymore it use to but not anymore you should still be able to play online and join partys with your friends like you have gold but features like a free game for gold does not include in your
    free trial gold membership
  12. King Cobra KK Win User

I've been going through something like that. I tryed downloading a week free Xbox live gold that came free with my call of duty ghost. When I downloaded it it said it worked. But it never gave it to me. But it says I have it. So I contact Xbox support and
    give them the code and they say its INVALID!! So I try to download it again and it says I used it.
  13. InkYeti Win User

But it says 14 days gold membership but if thats right then thank you mate :D
Thema:

1. Why is it saying i'm a silver member. - Similar Threads - Why saying i'm

2. Why cant I connect my Xbox series s to my Toshiba tv? It just says input not supported, any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I connect my Xbox series s to my Toshiba tv? It just says input not supported, any...: I have recently got a tv so my little brother can play Xbox while I do homework but I can not connect my Xbox to the tv, please can somebody help a59523fd-1fe9-49ab-9226-174924f50a64
  3. So why am I being suspended for saying the same thing someone else said to me and I was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So why am I being suspended for saying the same thing someone else said to me and I was...: I was told to harm myself by one person and then a few months later I go off and tell someone what I was told in a message and I'm reported and suspended for saying it. Then I look at the message...
  4. I know there are harassment guidelines but seriously why can I say lol I'm messaging?

in XBoX on Windows
    I know there are harassment guidelines but seriously why can I say lol I'm messaging?: Seriously laugh out loud is just too much or something? 8c2600c0-5a1c-4ebc-b044-d7739ef16da2
  5. Why cant I open a game after installation. Every time I double click ,it says 'If your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I open a game after installation. Every time I double click ,it says 'If your...: When I was scrolling through xbox app , I found an option called 'SURPRISE ME' . When I clicked on that it showed Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy , INSTALL . Normally if someone have to download a...
  6. Why did I get banned it says for cheating but no explanation to what was done I'm honestly...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned it says for cheating but no explanation to what was done I'm honestly...: Why have I been banned permanently for cheating my appeal says not approved 73518428-d949-4ba4-9437-54cb5955a3f7
  7. I want to change my Gamertag but it says it isnt allowed and I'm not sure why.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to change my Gamertag but it says it isnt allowed and I'm not sure why.: Hi! I'm trying to change my gamertag from "ScorcH RemiX" to "bfremix" but for some reason when I try to do so it won't let me and it says "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one." I'm...
  8. Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned...: Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned til 27/2 and it is now 7ccb9bc8-a24a-4766-802e-554932d91b22
  9. I'm trying to play solo campaign but it keeps saying I'm disconnected from the host. Why is ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play solo campaign but it keeps saying I'm disconnected from the host. Why is ...: I'm trying to play solo campaign but it keeps saying that I'm disconnected from the host. How can I fix this? 3d781e2d-716c-4ca9-b212-2ad0d39c2c67
  10. Why won't my Xbox Live work and say I'm not connect and always disconnect me from parties?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Live work and say I'm not connect and always disconnect me from parties?: Can someone lend some help? d2cde8c2-de32-4d5a-999a-8ff5261f1c6e