Why is it saying i'm a silver member.

Discus and support Why is it saying i'm a silver member. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i recently found out that sleeping dogs has become free on the dashboard and when i come to download it it says im not a gold member evan though i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InkYeti, Jan 1, 2014.

1. InkYeti
    InkYeti Guest

So i recently found out that sleeping dogs has become free on the dashboard and when i come to download it it says im not a gold member evan though i entered a 14day trial that i got free with my xbox one. i enterd the code on xbox.com because it would not
    work on my xbox one i really would like this fixed before sleeping dogs stops being free. But it still lets me go into xbox live games and partys

:)

InkYeti, Jan 1, 2014
  2. devtheinsane
    devtheinsane Guest

I have a similar problem. I got a 1 year redeem code for xbox live gold that expires 1/4/2015 but it is saying i no longer have gold now

devtheinsane, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Xbox Live Cloud Storage

I just noticed that my name is Silver, does that mean I'm only a silver member?? In my account settings it shows that I'm a Gold Member until Feb 1, 2015

DigitalJunkie32, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Klokkwork
    Klokkwork Guest

14-day trials don't count as being a Gold member. It needs to be an actual Gold membership, 1-Month, 3-Month, or 12-Month. I'm a little fuzzy on the 30-day free trial you get when you start up an account, though, not sure if they count. But I'm positive
    the 14-day trial codes, the 48-hour passes, etc... do not count for it.

Klokkwork, Jan 1, 2014
  5. InkYeti
    InkYeti Guest
    But it says 14 days gold membership but if thats right then thank you mate Why is it saying i'm a silver member. :D

InkYeti, Jan 1, 2014
  6. I've been going through something like that. I tryed downloading a week free Xbox live gold that came free with my call of duty ghost. When I downloaded it it said it worked. But it never gave it to me. But it says I have it. So I contact Xbox support and
    give them the code and they say its INVALID!! So I try to download it again and it says I used it.

King Cobra KK, Feb 25, 2014
  7. Angry Goku
    Angry Goku Guest
    Klokkwork is correct trials are not considered gold membership anymore it use to but not anymore you should still be able to play online and join partys with your friends like you have gold but features like a free game for gold does not include in your
    free trial gold membership

Angry Goku, Feb 25, 2014
  8. Why is it saying i'm a silver member.

I had a guy on chat tonight and this helped me greatly so kudos to you kolkkwork...thanks for the help

: )

XBOX1AMBASSADOR, Oct 31, 2018
  9. adml_shake Win User

error code 8015190A

Now it says I'm a silver member?!
  10. Beast0fTheEast3 Win User

Can't sign in because of Xbox stores service alert?

same and it says for silver members and I'm a gold member, it's also stating things are going wrong with apps I don't even have!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. hypnocrab Win User

Xbox Live Gold not showing up?

Yeah I'm gold member, I can play online games and parties and download the games with gold but it says I'm silver/free
  12. Angry Goku Win User

Klokkwork is correct trials are not considered gold membership anymore it use to but not anymore you should still be able to play online and join partys with your friends like you have gold but features like a free game for gold does not include in your
    free trial gold membership
  13. King Cobra KK Win User

I've been going through something like that. I tryed downloading a week free Xbox live gold that came free with my call of duty ghost. When I downloaded it it said it worked. But it never gave it to me. But it says I have it. So I contact Xbox support and
    give them the code and they say its INVALID!! So I try to download it again and it says I used it.
Thema:

1. Why is it saying i'm a silver member. - Similar Threads - Why saying i'm

2. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  3. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  4. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  5. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  6. Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?: Ever since I got a new wifi router my Xbox One always says "UPnP not successful" even though the wifi and all other devices using it are perfectly fine. I tried multiple things: Hard resetting the...
  7. why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?: i’ve been trying to install fortnite for the past few days looking up all sorts of ways to fix the problem but nothing seems to work. ive tried probably every method that i could find on youtube...
  8. Why does it say i'm not the owner of forza5 for signin klatubaradanikt and it was working...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say i'm not the owner of forza5 for signin klatubaradanikt and it was working...: I can not get my forza5 to start using signin klatubaradanikt and it was working fine the other day before i changed my subscription. Type? 78d75cd5-74ba-4fed-bdd6-2eedac8dfe59
  9. Why did Microsoft remove Diablo 4 from my account and say I'm being refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Microsoft remove Diablo 4 from my account and say I'm being refunded?: I attempted to sign onto my Diablo 4 game and was given a message that Microsoft had deleted my game and was going to receive a refund. I was never given a notice that I did something wrong. I had...
  10. Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not: Dear Microsoft please fix this immediately it's irritating and annoying bc I was asleep and I kept getting invited to party's and not to mention I have tried everything...