Why is it not allowing me to clip on Roblox but any other game I can

Discus and support Why is it not allowing me to clip on Roblox but any other game I can in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I try to clip on roblox it does nothing and nothing is saved but when I clip any other game it works fine. How can I fix this.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ethan Hixson-Ford, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Why is it not allowing me to clip on Roblox but any other game I can

when I try to clip on roblox it does nothing and nothing is saved but when I clip any other game it works fine. How can I fix this.

:)

Ethan Hixson-Ford, Nov 6, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Ethan H, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

The problem you are experiencing when trying to make clips in Roblox can have several possible causes. Here are some solutions you can try to fix this problem:

Check Roblox Privacy Settings: In Roblox Privacy Settings, make sure the “Allow Recording” option is enabled. This will allow the game to record clips and capture content.

Check your Xbox recording settings or recording software: If you're using Xbox's built-in recording feature or third-party recording software, check your recording settings. Make sure the recording option is enabled and the keyboard shortcut or trigger method is set correctly.

Update Roblox: Make sure you have the latest version of Roblox installed on your device. Updates may include bug fixes and improvements that could address issues related to recording clips.

Restart your device: Try restarting your device (PC, console, etc.) to refresh settings and resolve any temporary issues that may be causing the problem.

Check system requirements: Make sure your device meets the minimum system requirements for recording clips in Roblox. If your device does not meet the requirements, you may not be able to record in-game clips.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards.
  3. Nonomus Win User

Roblox not installing on Series X

Thank you for your reply. I will try this, but can you tell me why all of my other games will download normally but Roblox won’t? How will resetting my router fix the issue for Roblox?
  4. Rostom L Win User

I can't capture clips on roblox, but on other games I can.

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. No worries, we will do our best now to get this sorted out.

Please try to re-enable your capture settings. I would suggest to also try to lower your capture resolution.

Follow the step by step procedure on this link https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...
  5. Mom_084 Win User

Roblox

Thank you. I am working through your steps and under game content the options do not match your exact wording. Here are the options I have first:

you can share game clips and screenshots allow or block

Others can see your game clips and screenshots friends only me or everyone on the Internet

you can see and upload community creations everybody friends or block

You can broadcast gameplay allow or block

you can share content made using connect or another camera allow or block

do any of those seem applicable?
  6. nardia he Win User

Will Roblox game chat ever come to Xbox?

Does that also apply with voice chat as well. Does that also mean in all other devices roblox is rated as “pg” rating allowing game chat as well as voice chat to be allowed? And why is Xbox the only one that has e rating for Roblox when minors would usually play Roblox on iPads and parental phone’s usually because most are to young to own Xbox’s or consoles since there used for more violent games such as Cod, gta, siege ect. And also couldn’t they add permanent banning in game chat on roblox for console if they where to receive to many warnings like 3 for example
Thema:

1. Why is it not allowing me to clip on Roblox but any other game I can - Similar Threads - Why allowing clip

2. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  3. Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...: I dont understand why my Xbox won’t connect to my via network 0540cb0c-6d58-4834-b2ea-cf0f37fd08f3
  4. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  5. Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?: I play on a Switch, I bought Minecraft on my switch and Have a Microsoft account. I already tried to reset my switch and redo the wifi router. I don’t understand, I play Minecraft on a switch and...
  6. Why won't my Xbox allow me to create or join a party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my Xbox allow me to create or join a party?: Everytime I make a party or try and join one on my Xbox series S it says party encountered an error and tells me to check my Internet connection. When I check my connection it says everything is...
  7. Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing: Why is nascar heat 5 not loading online 09b8d753-4c0e-4062-819a-24693cf0e9df
  8. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  9. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  10. Why can't You Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't You Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...