why is it making me buy the game again

Discus and support why is it making me buy the game again in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I pre ordered the new call of duty, played the early beta for it. I have everything installed but now it’s telling me I have to pay another 100 dollars... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by dylan costello, Nov 3, 2023.

1. why is it making me buy the game again

I pre ordered the new call of duty, played the early beta for it. I have everything installed but now it’s telling me I have to pay another 100 dollars when I got the game. Idk what to do

:)

dylan costello, Nov 3, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello Dylan. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to assist with your concern today.

May I know if the transaction for this preorder is reflected in your Microsoft account order history with the status completed, is not listed yet, or the preorder appears with the status canceled/declined?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

I have seen similar posts about other players who have experienced a declined transaction for the game.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.

Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including an email address or order number, in case you find this transaction. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.
  3. ElisJames Win User

Why is it making me buy this again

Oh great! So all I have to do is go back to Game Pass and I don’t have to pay another 20$!
  4. ElisJames Win User

Ok, Thank you so much! This xbox community is actually super helpful snd I am very surprised that I was able to get replies overnight! Sorry about the threats to switch, I was just very angry and grumpy in the moment.
  5. PINKBLOODED4123 Win User

If you still have question about if you own it or if it was a gamepass game you can log into your purchase history to see if you “purchased it” and if you did call support and explain and they will refund you.
  6. LaZy xxgamin Win User

You had rocket league digital because you had game pass when you downgraded you no longer had your game pass games (rocket league)
Thema:

1. why is it making me buy the game again - Similar Threads - why making buy

2. Why is my RB on my XBOX Series S controller making a buzzing/springing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my RB on my XBOX Series S controller making a buzzing/springing noise: my RB on my controller is making a buzzing/springing noise, the RB works but that noise is annoying me. it happened a couple of days ago cdbea244-a9d6-4544-be4f-9143677d077e
  3. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  4. Why is my Xbox series x not making any sound at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series x not making any sound at all: When I turn on my xbox it doesn’t have any sound and when I try to set up the audio in the settings it does nothing 2137d7f7-bee7-4624-81c3-f3955382f5a2
  5. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  6. Why’s is my Xbox series x making a clicking noise then stopping my installations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why’s is my Xbox series x making a clicking noise then stopping my installations: Hi recently when installing some games my xbox gets about half way then clicks once or twice before stopping the install and I have to manually restart it any idea what this could be? It only...
  7. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  8. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?: Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a...
  9. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  10. Why do you get suspended for making a post

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you get suspended for making a post: Just got suspended for making a post b6773e2b-a88a-4b88-b532-64c730682589