Why is it in todays technology, you still can't make things easy

Discus and support Why is it in todays technology, you still can't make things easy in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep getting messages that my account needs something. I click on the message and get no where as far as bring me to the problem. I spend hours... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Monmakr, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Monmakr
    Monmakr Guest

I keep getting messages that my account needs something. I click on the message and get no where as far as bring me to the problem. I spend hours looking through the account, trying to get a clue of what is wrong and of course you give no reference to the
    trouble.

To top it off I get an error code on downloading items that I have purchase. The code, of course again can't be easy, no the code has to be long, you can't cut and paste it any where as the message doesn't allow you to select it. Talk about purposely making
    something to be even more difficult then it should be. Go to the site and look up the error, and ..... wait ..... there is no reference to the code. double check it change the "0" to "o' and wait .... bet you can guess what happens , your right nothing except that
    the message no reference to the code.

It is so nice to spend all this money on an account that is made to be a headache and as usual you are as useful on the website as a screen door in a submarine.

Can you please update your brain *arts and make it just a little more user friendly, you all get paid enough to do that.

Or if it is easier and you can close the account and reimburse the value that I have spent in the account I will be happy to send you all the stuff back. I believe there is a chapter in the MA. General laws called a 92 A or B or some letter. Why not send
    the Address associated with the State to me so if this continues .... wait .... yes you will be see it soon.

Sincere!

Arthur T

:)

Monmakr, Jan 13, 2017
  2. Shinjuki
    Shinjuki Guest
    Dear Microsoft

It is a little strange you can't contact THE technology company by email. That would be super easy.

Shinjuki, Jan 13, 2017
  3. left 4 dead 3

Can you imagine how amazing Half Life 3 would be with todays technology? HL2 is still one of the best shooters I have played and its what 7 years old??

And yes if they are going to make a OB2 then they should just throw Portal 3 in with it.
    Why is it in todays technology, you still can't make things easy [​IMG]

CAMMofTHRONES, Jan 13, 2017
  4. Shinjuki Win User

Dear Microsoft

It is a little strange you can't contact THE technology company by email. That would be super easy.
  5. ZaneBlalock Win User

Why do xbl putting auto renewl on without my permission...

^ Thats why an option needs to be placed online. simple. But then again businesses today are less caring about making things easy for customers. Im going to invest in getting a ps3.
  6. iHitMoonshots Win User

Xbox One cross-platform chat

Well they should be smart enough to still make them compatible. Its not that hard with the technology we have today.
  7. james.btex Win User

Why isn’t the Chatpad in the Xbox store?

That still does not explain why you think they are obsolete?

I don’t see any newer technology out there that is better or that replaces the functionality of having both a keyboard and the game controller in a comfortable easy to use package like this.

Just seems to me to be another piece of useful hardware that Microsoft is killing off to soon.

If they bad a newer technology that replaced it that would be valid, but they don’t.
  8. Vondiehmon Win User

I dont play Xbox

There is no reason why you can't uninstall the app, however you can still use it for other things like buying games for Windows 10 and sharing screenshots of that or clips. If you do uninstall it, it is really easy to reinstall later if you change
    your mind.
Thema:

1. Why is it in todays technology, you still can't make things easy - Similar Threads - Why todays technology

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Why did GTA Online (X/S) stop working today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did GTA Online (X/S) stop working today?: After having to downgrade back to the original Xbox one, I was still able to play the X/S version of GTA Online through Cloud Gaming. I woke up today and got a message upon launching the game...
  4. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  5. Why can't I play modern warfare 3 on online today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play modern warfare 3 on online today?: Why can't I play modern warfare 3 multiplayer tonight? ff4756b7-4e06-4550-b064-7152d0a97005
  6. Why can't I access MW3 Vault edition today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I access MW3 Vault edition today?: So I purchased the Vault edition of MW3 a few days ago through the Game, not the Microsoft store. I downloaded all the files including the MW3 Campaign, the 2 vaults, and the 3 skins. The charge...
  7. Why was there an attempted purchase on my card today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was there an attempted purchase on my card today: Why was there an attempted purchase on my card today eb340b6a-6757-4b63-b15b-6e42f45a7d45
  8. Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...: My cloud gaming app isn’t working. I was playing fine yesterday and today I go to the cloud gaming app and can’t see any games or do anything. 0282304d-ca93-4e78-a350-c2a8880d7059
  9. Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...: Why did I get communication banned again I just got in banned today please can you unban me I won’t do it again 808d62a3-49be-4ed1-a11a-22659a18cd4d
  10. Why did my Reward Weekly Set reset to zero today

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my Reward Weekly Set reset to zero today: Why did my Reward Weekly Set reset to zero today 3aaf809f-482e-44e6-b2e4-503f5ee7d0b5