Why is it impossible to recover a hacked account?

Discus and support Why is it impossible to recover a hacked account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My microsoft account was hacked, and the email changed. The fact there is 0 support at microsoft and it is incredibly hard to reacy even xbox support... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Worthy 007, May 21, 2023.

1. Worthy 007
    Worthy 007 Guest

My microsoft account was hacked, and the email changed. The fact there is 0 support at microsoft and it is incredibly hard to reacy even xbox support make it hard enough already, but on top of that, even if you do prove the account was yours, you can only change your password. Then, take another hour or two of your time to be able to REQUEST to change your email, TO THE HACKER. This is the stupidest thing i could have imagined. The guy that now has my account can press a button, and cancel my email change. What exactly am i supposed to do? And why is the recovery system so bad???

:)

Worthy 007, May 21, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Worthy 007,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us.

I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process.

These articles may help us with the recovery process.

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

You forgot your Microsoft account username - Microsoft Support

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

My microsoft account was hacked and had it deleted. I've opened another acc under the same gmail but I can't access my things before

Hi Nathan. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If the account was hacked and deleted, I'm afraid it's impossible to recover anything from it.
  5. x illusTrious o Win User

Cant recover account.

I can sign in on the website...... why cant i recover my account i had a bio ban awhile ago never changed it from code of conduct but my account got hacked and when i try to recover that happened
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

My main Microsoft account which was linked to my Minecraft account was hacked, I have tons of screenshots, and the transaction and buyer ID proving my ownership, how do I recover my Minecraft account?

Hi David. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Once a hacked account's email gets changed, it is unfortunately impossible to recover. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Microsoft/Xbox Support agents cannot assist with account recovery. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. Why is it impossible to recover a hacked account? - Similar Threads - Why impossible recover

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...
  8. Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???: I am trying to get a refund on a game and its impossible to speak to anyone. The refund was denied and I don't understand why! cb1b9a81-885e-48d6-bfbf-85741795aa79
  9. Why downloading apps on miscorsft store is impossible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why downloading apps on miscorsft store is impossible?: Hi I wanted to play game called Sea of thieves, but when I started instaling this game nothing happend... I checked in library to find what is going on? And I found out that the status of the game...
  10. why is it near impossible to get my Xbox console captures over to my Windows 11 PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is it near impossible to get my Xbox console captures over to my Windows 11 PC?: when i used windows 10 i would just use the Xbox Console Companion app, but of course some one unqualified or just brainless got to make final choice on upgrading the app to something that gives...