Why is it impossible to contact Microsoft directly via email?

Discus and support Why is it impossible to contact Microsoft directly via email? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there an email I can send a very specific and private query to? be96f1ee-117d-4694-af7e-25d4b0c71040 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WM_197, Feb 25, 2022.

1. WM_197
    WM_197 Guest

Is there an email I can send a very specific and private query to?

:)

WM_197, Feb 25, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. WM_197 Win User

I ended up speaking to them on the phone. Thanks!
  4. XAlphazorX Win User

priority alpha code

Did you contact Microsoft Directly? via email? or requested a live chat feed from a person?
  5. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Xbox Jobs

Perhaps you would be better off contacting a developer directly regarding vacancies for testing games, or if you wish to work for Microsoft perhaps contacting them via email...
  6. NENGaming Win User

Xbox One may I get a chance..

You would need to contact Microsoft directly via email or phone. These are the support forums, thus your plea would probably not be read by the right people.

Happy Birthday.
Thema:

1. Why is it impossible to contact Microsoft directly via email? - Similar Threads - Why impossible contact

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...
  7. Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???: I am trying to get a refund on a game and its impossible to speak to anyone. The refund was denied and I don't understand why! cb1b9a81-885e-48d6-bfbf-85741795aa79
  8. Why downloading apps on miscorsft store is impossible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why downloading apps on miscorsft store is impossible?: Hi I wanted to play game called Sea of thieves, but when I started instaling this game nothing happend... I checked in library to find what is going on? And I found out that the status of the game...
  9. why is it near impossible to get my Xbox console captures over to my Windows 11 PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is it near impossible to get my Xbox console captures over to my Windows 11 PC?: when i used windows 10 i would just use the Xbox Console Companion app, but of course some one unqualified or just brainless got to make final choice on upgrading the app to something that gives...
  10. Why is it impossible to recover a hacked account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it impossible to recover a hacked account?: My microsoft account was hacked, and the email changed. The fact there is 0 support at microsoft and it is incredibly hard to reacy even xbox support make it hard enough already, but on top of...