Why is it I spend 100s of dallors a year in this and can't talk to anyone but a dam computer???
Discus and support Why is it I spend 100s of dallors a year in this and can't talk to anyone but a dam computer??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought hunter call of the wild , years ago it broke download off game pass now can't play ,I deleted re-download it ..still can't I hard rest xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jesse Price, Mar 29, 2023.
Thema:
Why is it I spend 100s of dallors a year in this and can't talk to anyone but a dam computer???
Loading...
-
Why is it I spend 100s of dallors a year in this and can't talk to anyone but a dam computer??? - Similar Threads - Why spend 100s
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...
in XboX InsidersCould there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says... -
Why can't I spend my minecoins and why can't I join my friends world?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't I spend my minecoins and why can't I join my friends world?: First off, I wanted to play actions and stuff with my friend. However, we encountered an issue while trying to play together. We wanted to play with the actions and stuff resource pack, but when I... -
Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD... -
Why do have to spend more money to play Starfield standard edition?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy do have to spend more money to play Starfield standard edition?: I preordered Starfield standard edition last month. However now I need the Premium edition? Is that correct? c388e0b7-eb63-4411-932a-ee438d65d86e