Why is it asking me to purchase game pass ultimate to play online in EA FC 24 when I have...

Discus and support Why is it asking me to purchase game pass ultimate to play online in EA FC 24 when I have... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to play division rivals it takes me to a screen telling me to buy game pass ultimate and when i go back it kicks me off division rivals page.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Peter Cargill, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Why is it asking me to purchase game pass ultimate to play online in EA FC 24 when I have...

When I go to play division rivals it takes me to a screen telling me to buy game pass ultimate and when i go back it kicks me off division rivals page. I have game pass but not ultimate and I don't know why this is happening.

:)

Peter Cargill, Sep 24, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Why is it asking me to purchase game pass ultimate to play online in EA FC 24 when I have game pass already?

One problem it's cheaper to upgrade to ultimate a

Vs just adding core

If you add ultimate it adds to your time by upgrading gamepass to.ultimate with credit for.the gamepass.I dunno.the conversion rate since I usually did gold to.ultimate 1/1 which no longer exists

With yourt core purchase you can.upgrade to ultimate.and.get.either.the 3momth or.1month and your core and gamepass would.be upgrades and the converted time tacked on
  3. Peter Cargill Win User

Why is it asking me to purchase game pass ultimate to play online in EA FC 24 when I have game pass already?

Thank you very much just purchased game pass core there. I didnt know about that till now but yes everythings working now. Thanks again
  4. Smwutches Win User

You need Core or Game Pass Ultimate (which includes Core) to play online. Regular Game Pass does not include online multiplayer capabilities.
  5. Tomm_A Win User

I have Xbox game pass ultimate but I don’t have ea play included

Hello Dom Wood,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are trying to play EA Sports FC 24 and can't due to an error. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

As per checking with Xbox official site of the game, to play the game requires to purchase separately because it is not included in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate games library however, you will be able to play the ten-hour trial as part of the benefit of having a subscription. For your reference, see: EA SPORTS FC™ 24 | Xbox

Thanks for bringing this concern and glad to provide information to address your concern.

Sincerely,

6. Stephanie Dequito Win User

I have recently Brought EA FC 24 from Microsoft Store. But after installing the game and why I want to play online multiplayer It is asking me to buy xbox ultimate subscription why

Hi Nithish! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

In order to play any Xbox games online (including EA FC 24) on an Xbox console you will need to purchase either an Xbox Game Pass Core or an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to activate the online multiplayer feature on your account.

Without either of these subscriptions, you can only play your Xbox games offline.

To learn more about this, I have provided you the link below:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/ultimate#faq

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help.../manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-core-faq

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
Thema:

Why is it asking me to purchase game pass ultimate to play online in EA FC 24 when I have...

1. Why is it asking me to purchase game pass ultimate to play online in EA FC 24 when I have... - Similar Threads - Why asking purchase

2. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  3. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  4. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee
  5. why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...: why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro? Does it have access to any of my information? Why would I want xbox app to control my device? I don't...
  6. Why does it still want me to ask for permission?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it still want me to ask for permission?: Hello, I turned 18 over the summer, and was in a family group. I attempted to buy Minecraft but it wants me to ask for permission. I then searched for some way for the system to realize I was not...
  7. Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?: Happy New Years, everyone! I wish you a great 2024. I was chilling out a few days ago when I found a Minecraft Bedrock Edition seed that is just crazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31RwlN2-mhE...
  8. Why is Minecraft asking me to purchase again after Ive had it for months?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Minecraft asking me to purchase again after Ive had it for months?: [img] (please help, proof of purchase is in the picture!) 521a9de4-2fc8-4398-865d-45b7e6693cbc
  9. Why is Secret Neighbor asking for Game Pass sign up when I purchased the game outright?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Secret Neighbor asking for Game Pass sign up when I purchased the game outright?: We purchased this game for my sons birthday, but he can't play it as once it loads it asks you to choose from a Game Pass option to continue. Why is this if the game was purchased in full?...
  10. Why am I being asked to pay for games that I have already purchased through the Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being asked to pay for games that I have already purchased through the Microsoft...: I cannot download the games that I have already purchased through the Microsoft Store. My previous orders are all listed, but they have "completed" next to them, and no way to download again. I...