Why is is that I own both COD games and I can’t play them ?

Discus and support Why is is that I own both COD games and I can’t play them ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have over 13 files downloaded for COD modern warfare and Cold War but I can’t play the games even tho the Xbox store tells me that I own them and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GMCZ71KING, Aug 26, 2021.

1. GMCZ71KING
    GMCZ71KING Guest

I have over 13 files downloaded for COD modern warfare and Cold War but I can’t play the games even tho the Xbox store tells me that I own them and can’t purchase them again? Someone please tell me what’s going on ?

:)

GMCZ71KING, Aug 26, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there King welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Is this happening on PC or console?
  3. ngocphi Win User

why can’t i play a game that i own?

Because if you read the.game.description

It's an online only game

You.need core.Or.ultimate ro play it
  4. Smwutches Win User

why can’t i play a game that i own?

You need Game Pass Core (or Ultimate which includes Core) to be able to play online.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Why can’t I play the game I own?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Are you seeing an option to get Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? If yes, it is asking you for an Xbox Live Gold subscription which is required to play a paid online multiplayer game.

You can get the Xbox Live Gold subscription individually.
  6. jonin19 Win User

Shut up about CoD v Battlefield!

i agree with some points people are making but whats the point in comparing the games CoD is great in its own way and BF in its own too, ive played both games and found them to be equally entertaining i think alot more people like CoD for some reason,
Thema:

1. Why is is that I own both COD games and I can’t play them ? - Similar Threads - Why own both

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  5. Why am I part of an xbox family even though I never had it set up that way or own an xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I part of an xbox family even though I never had it set up that way or own an xbox: My account is the child account in a family with no adult and I can’t figure out how to leave or what to do 9dfb969f-31d3-4fdb-8acc-c54fbda8325c
  6. Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...: Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns everything. Figure it out. The only way I can view and edit my captures is through the Xbox app. What a joke....
  7. why is my xbox factory resetting on its own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox factory resetting on its own?: i move around frequently and i bring my series S with me. i first got the console around a year ago and within first week of having it i plugged it in and powered it on just for it to be the...
  8. Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?: For several years i have owned Halo The Master Chief Collection (and DLC) Plants Vs Zombies Castle Crashers Battle Block Theater and recently after my 24 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  9. I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...: I own the Call of Duty Balck Ops and pay for it,but when ready to play keeps asking me to choose my plan!! Why if I own my game I don't want to pay microsoft extra for playing my own games!! This...
  10. (Minecraft) Why have I not gotten my cape for owning both versions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) Why have I not gotten my cape for owning both versions?: I have bought Minecraft: Xbox One Edition first. When 1.13 came out, I got Bedrock Edition for free with game pass. Then, I got a computer. I bought Java Edition shortly after. Time passed and the...