Why is Halo: Master Chief Collection not updating, yet when showed on gamepass it is...

Discus and support Why is Halo: Master Chief Collection not updating, yet when showed on gamepass it is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so, for me the Halo: Master Chief Collection and installable DLC from gamepass isn't updating, but when I navigate to it in gamepass and press the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scorpion Mark V, Jul 1, 2023.

1. Why is Halo: Master Chief Collection not updating, yet when showed on gamepass it is...

Ok so, for me the Halo: Master Chief Collection and installable DLC from gamepass isn't updating, but when I navigate to it in gamepass and press the "In this bundle" screen it shows stuff within it that aren't even related to Halo in any shape or form (Battlefield 1, and it's DLC, Gears 5.) And I've never installed those on this console, yet I believe this glitch is causing the update loop glitch for me. (Where it will say updating, but immediately fail.) And I haven't modified my console or bought it second hand. I even had this problem on my previous Xbox (Xbox One X)

:)

Scorpion Mark V, Jul 1, 2023
  2. neilhorgan Win User
  3. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

4. Obsessive Power Win User

Halo 4 Pricing on Steam

Hi,

Pretty sure at the moment this game is only showing up on Steam as part of the Master Chief Collection. There is no stand alone price yet. That's why it is showing as 39.99 Euro's.
  5. durham70 Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x800701f8

Same issue here - Halo The Master Chief Collection update..............

Not happy....
  6. Hirogen Hunter Win User

Halo: MCC Achievements not popping.

Thema:

Why is Halo: Master Chief Collection not updating, yet when showed on gamepass it is...

1. Why is Halo: Master Chief Collection not updating, yet when showed on gamepass it is... - Similar Threads - Why Halo Master

2. Why is my halo infinite game not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my halo infinite game not working?: My Halo Infinite game started downloading like a new game. When the upload finished, i cant play the game. It allows me to enter the game but I cant go past the menu....
  3. Why am I not able to access the DLC for Halo Wars 2 via my gamepass subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to access the DLC for Halo Wars 2 via my gamepass subscription?: I noticed that Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition was available via gamepass and was excited to finally have access to the DLC that came with the compelte edition. However, upon launching the game via...
  4. Why is my code for MTN dew halo not working :(

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my code for MTN dew halo not working :(: So I recently bought a bottle of Mountain Dew and it had a halo promo on it so when I went to redeem it it told me to register and some of the boxes I clicked on did not work so I contacted...
  5. Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?: Hi, I'm having a problem trying to play co op with my friend and it keeps kicking us both out of the game. We both have updated versions of our game and our system. I'd like to know what to do to...
  6. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...: I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't...
  7. Why isnt Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Need for Speed Underground on the backwards...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isnt Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Need for Speed Underground on the backwards...: I literally bought nfs underground, halo 2, halo CE, halo 3, forza horizon 3, and im disappointed that i cannot play nfs underground because its not backwards compatible, the same problem is with...
  8. Why won't Xbox ban PC hackers in HALO Infinite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Xbox ban PC hackers in HALO Infinite?: Multiple games where players would have as many points as 8-10 players combined. For example a game of 12v12, 1-2 players using PC mods on the opposing team would have as many kills as an entire...
  9. Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc: I have purchased a pre owned copy of Halo infinite for my Xbox one. I have installed it fine. Game loads fine but when I try and start campaign from the main menu it says I have to pay for the...
  10. Why can’t I join any matches in halo mcc Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join any matches in halo mcc Xbox: I play halo mcc on Xbox and I can’t find any games, I put on every category and still cannot find a game is there any way to fix this? d9ee729d-d503-4ce0-9ab2-5fac50af591c