Why is GamePass not sharing through my home xbox

Discus and support Why is GamePass not sharing through my home xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently swapped my home xbox so my brother can play, and for some reason gamepass ultimate isnt being shared through it, other aspects of my home... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by lNEEEDFRlENDS, Dec 16, 2023.

1. Why is GamePass not sharing through my home xbox

I recently swapped my home xbox so my brother can play, and for some reason gamepass ultimate isnt being shared through it, other aspects of my home xbox are working but not sharing gamepass

:)

lNEEEDFRlENDS, Dec 16, 2023
  2. lNEEEDFRlENDS Win User

His xbox is the home xbox i put my account on
  3. [EX] Win User

Hi,

2 things you have to know about family sharing:

1. Your account has to be set to home console on his console ONLY. If you set your console to home sharing will not work.

2.On his console ONLY your account has to be set to home console. If his account is set to home as well it will not work either.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Install games on second device

You can't share the subscription on multiple PC's that's why. You can only share it with others on your PC or through the Xbox console as well (If it's regular Gamepass)
  5. choppyseize Win User

Game pass subscription

Hello

Just of out of curiosity, when you signed him up for Gamepass did you do it through his account or yours? If it was through yours you will have to designated the Xbox as your Home Xbox for the subscription to share.

The instructions for that are here
  6. Lady Nataleigh Win User

GAME PASS SHARING

Gamepass doesn't share between home Xbox.
Thema:

1. Why is GamePass not sharing through my home xbox - Similar Threads - Why GamePass sharing

2. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  3. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  4. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  5. Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all: Hi, Website for gamepass pc doesn't work in Montenegro, even though it says that it is supported region. It displays error: The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...
  6. Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?: On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is drive and boost. B is just boost. X is drift &...
  7. Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey: Vahalla won’t download on pc on gamepass is grey out and it stay loading and no option to download it cb0fb9cd-17ee-4517-ba32-94ec1657f80e
  8. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  9. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  10. Why is game sharing working with gamepass but not Xbox live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is game sharing working with gamepass but not Xbox live?: My friend and I just started game sharing. I have game pass ultimate and he doesn’t. We both set my home Xbox for each others accounts and now he has access to game pass games, but still can’t...