Why is game sharing working with gamepass but not Xbox live?

Discus and support Why is game sharing working with gamepass but not Xbox live? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend and I just started game sharing. I have game pass ultimate and he doesn’t. We both set my home Xbox for each others accounts and now he has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Manmadecrayon43, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Why is game sharing working with gamepass but not Xbox live?

My friend and I just started game sharing. I have game pass ultimate and he doesn’t. We both set my home Xbox for each others accounts and now he has access to game pass games, but still can’t play games that require Xbox live. We tried restarting consoles and it still didn’t work.

:)

Manmadecrayon43, Oct 13, 2023
  2. lIMoDzZayIl Win User

faulty game sharing

im game sharing with my friend to get game pass ultimate but the xbox live gold doesn't work.
    Your friend is making a transfer with someone else to get the xbox Live Gold but he already has the Xbox gamepass on his account. Here is the reason why you have the xbox gamepass and not the xbox live gold

I hope i was helpful
  3. ngocphi Win User

Well question what type of games XCLOUD ?

IF so rhen no as Its a subscriber perk
  4. Manmadecrayon43 Win User

It’s on gamepass, the one he tried is rainbow six siege
  5. Zenosos Win User

Game Pass PC share with family members

Gamepass Share only works on Xbox, there is no way to share PC game pass
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

xbox game pass ultimate

Hi,

Sorry but on a computer there is no way to share game with the gamepass... Maybe in the futur... Sharing works only on the xbox.

Regards
Thema:

1. Why is game sharing working with gamepass but not Xbox live? - Similar Threads - Why game sharing

2. Why isn’t game game share working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t game game share working: I recently bought dead by daylight and I wanted to play with my friend so I started game sharing with him. However when he tries to open the game it stops him and says he needs game pass even...
  3. why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  4. why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  5. Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing: Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing 2a1efb93-4aa6-420b-99be-4354033c6c1d
  6. Why isn’t my game share working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn’t my game share working?: I’m game sharing with one of my friends I have access to their games but I don’t have game pass but they do? I thought it was shared and now I’m confused 0475b486-7932-4452-a9fd-7641013a9ac3
  7. why can’t I game share the new mw3 on different accounts on the same Xbox?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t I game share the new mw3 on different accounts on the same Xbox?????: bro idk why but just because we pre-ordered mw3 on a different account on the same Xbox, I can’t play mw3 on a different account on the same Xbox. it’s crazy how activision was greedy enough to do...
  8. On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport: Can’t download games like Forza Motorsport when my brother is sharing xbox game pass others games on the game pass are available 829e9b3e-e68f-4695-afa3-1ca03cd4001e
  9. Why can't the Ultimate game pass be shared with family on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't the Ultimate game pass be shared with family on PC?: Same [mod removed] question, not sure why I also have to write here!?! GAME PASS ULTIMATE ON PCs, why can't I share with the family durrr 580c7160-af9f-4037-90d9-10cc2cc66694
  10. my friend was game sharing with me and now it’s not working randomly why? he didn’t stop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend was game sharing with me and now it’s not working randomly why? he didn’t stop...: my friends game sharing with me and now it’s not working why? he didn’t stop game sharing with me. 42888b3d-f40a-4aa2-a1b6-2fff2823dff0