Why is friends list not accurate?

Discus and support Why is friends list not accurate? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by �Rose� ., Mar 15, 2024.

1. �Rose� .
    �Rose� . Guest

After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag showing as in the party. Any ideas?

:)

�Rose� ., Mar 15, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi 🌹Rose🌹, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try power cycling the console.

To do it, follow these steps:

Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

Let me know if it works!
  3. The Geeky Panda Win User

Why are there no friends listed on Battlefeed?

[quote user="fastharry"]

[quote user=""]

Server side for Battlefeed had always been iffy at best, but I am usually unlocking alot of stuff regardless so I mainly see myself on there.

[/quote]

Do you ever see anyone else?

[/quote]

I do but I keep unlocking stuff including Rank, Ribbons, etc that it spams the Battlefeed with mine and not my friends as much.
  4. fastharry Win User

[quote user="Clean Roach"]

[quote user=""]

I checked my battlefeed on battlelog...and I have never seen another update from any of my friends playing BF3..

So you are saying you have seen other people in your Battle feed?...

[/quote]You have to friend them in battlelog. Have you done this? Are you in any platoons? It would show you all the members in your platoon and friends list... I can goto my battlefeed now and see what everyone got and did last night...Check your settings
    maybe..might have turned off or something

[/quote]

Hi Clean...Finally figured it out, and you are 100% right. What had happened was I was putting my friends gamertags into search and NO ONE came up..I stopped trying after 10 friends who play BF3 figuring I was doing something wrong. I then just happened
    to ask a friend if he was on battlelog and he said yes. I had put his name in and it did not come up..along with the others....So I finally remembered to ask him why, and he had the EA account under his old gamertag...Once I put that in, it finally showed
    up..I friended him and now he is on the feed.....So I have 10 loser friends who are not on BL..and one who used an old account.....Thanks to you and everyone who responded!
  5. Clean Roach Win User

[quote user="fastharry"]

I checked my battlefeed on battlelog...and I have never seen another update from any of my friends playing BF3..

So you are saying you have seen other people in your Battle feed?...

[/quote]You have to friend them in battlelog. Have you done this? Are you in any platoons? It would show you all the members in your platoon and friends list... I can goto my battlefeed now and see what everyone got and did last night...Check your settings
    maybe..might have turned off or something
  6. fastharry Win User

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Do you have friends?

[/quote]

Very insightful....
Thema:

1. Why is friends list not accurate? - Similar Threads - Why friends list

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  4. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  5. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  6. Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?: Is there something wrong with my account that's blocking me from send a friend request? Please help me solve this issue 05ee4fb6-b8ba-4d95-b3d8-3cdcc043efa9
  7. Why are my friends not popping up under the 'friends' list on Minecraft Bedrock?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are my friends not popping up under the 'friends' list on Minecraft Bedrock?: I've tried restarting my laptop, resetting my network, making sure multiplayer + joining clubs + cross play is allowed then running an SFC scan and restarting my laptop as per the instructions of...
  8. Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...: I know he is a god in xbox thats the reason iam asking this Does it mean iam lucky? f0efcd5e-4e08-42aa-8589-3e542270e371
  9. Why is Xbox prompting me to add my friend when he appears on my friends list?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox prompting me to add my friend when he appears on my friends list?: I have 2 alternate accounts, and 1 main account. Both alts were operated by former family members, and I have since taken them to use since they no longer use them. Both accounts have some extra...
  10. Why can't I add a friend to my friends list?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I add a friend to my friends list?: A friend of mine has disappeared friend list on Xbox even though I didn't unfriend them. When I try to retrieve them, a message pops up saying "Try again in a bit. Something went wrong." Ive tried...