Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch

Discus and support Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t pay forza horizon 5 as it crashes on launch. Pls can you fix it!! ace8bafd-73a8-4996-ae19-86085a5af5d4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bradley Gould, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch

I can’t pay forza horizon 5 as it crashes on launch. Pls can you fix it!!

:)

Bradley Gould, Dec 26, 2023
  2. BucflGaming Win User

Why does Forza Horizon 5 not launch?

Hello,

I must have pressed something last time, as something happened this time. But Forza Horizon 5 still crashes on launch
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

กดโหลด Forza Horizon 5 ใน โปรเเกรม Xbox เเล้วเผลอไปกดหยุด หลังจากนั้นก็ไม่สามารถกดโหลดต่อได้

สวัสดี

ขอบคุณที่ติดต่อฟอรั่ม ขออ ัยที่ทราบว่าคุณมีปัญหาในการดาวน์โหลด Forza Horizon 5

การสนับสนุน Forza มีบทความที่มีขั้นตอนการแก้ไขปัญหาหลายขั้นตอนซึ่งอาจช่วยได้ เกมของฉันไม่ได้เปิดตัวหรือขัดข้องบนพีซี - การสนับสนุน Forza (forzamotorsport.net)

ขอแสดงความนับถือ

Hayabusa

[ข้อความด้านบนแปลด้วยเครื่องและอาจไม่ใช่การแสดงโพสต์ต้นฉบับที่ถูกต้อง]

[The text above is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the forums. Sorry to hear you are having issues downloading Forza Horizon 5.

Forza support has an article with several troubleshooting steps which may help. My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Regards,

Hayabusa
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Game pass not saving progress...

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with Forza Horizon 5 crashing and losing your progress. That is definitely frustrating. Was this on PC or an Xbox console?

You can check the Forza Horizon support article which offers steps you can take, including submitting a ticket. I've lost all my progress, what do I do? – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Additional Support articles:

My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Forza Horizon 5 – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Games & apps | Xbox Support

For Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon forums and community support, visit:

Forza Motorsport forums
  5. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Bradley Gould,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

6. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Bradley Gould,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Forza Horizon 5 on your console. Just a reminder, here on community we are not able to double check accounts and devices to check for the possible issue. What we can do here is provide/guide customers with possible troubleshooting steps for the issue.

Before proceeding, I need to know more details so that we can get the best possible troubleshooting for you.

- Are you playing on PC or console?
    - Are you getting any error message?
    - Have you tried launching other game and check if you have the same issue?

Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

If you are playing on console:

Reset your console
    Go to the system’s settings, console info, reset console and choose the option “Reset and keep my games & apps”.

•Power cycle your console
    Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console’s power cable. Wait 2 minutes. Plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on and check if it’s all good.

If you are playing on console:

Reset the game
    Go to your settings app and select apps, then go to apps and features. Once there, click Forza Horizon 5, select advanced options, then go to the reset subheading and select reset.

•Check your PC meets the requirements
    Ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements to run Forza Horizon 5. Playground Games has provided three tiers of hardware, spanning minimum, recommended, and ideal specifications, detailing CPU, GPU, and RAM requirements to meet these thresholds.

If the issue persists, you may need to reinstall the Forza Horizon 5. I hope this helps!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch - Similar Threads - Why forza horizon

2. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.: Forza Ban History Page get stuck on F (forza) logo.. Please Help. I have tried different browsers and devices.. no luck. 6b602935-0432-4abf-af67-8e247a516a69
  6. Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?: Hi. My forza horizon 5 game had an issue with the menu button not working when i was playing it on the new xbox series x. When I looked up how to fix it, I used the steps to reset the console as...
  7. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  8. Why Dosen't Work to Play forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Dosen't Work to Play forza Horizon 4: I tried to play forza Horizon 4,It doesn't give me any error it just crashes when I hit "continue game" but sometimes it gives me this error : "The instruction at 0x00007FF6BA64AA32 referenced...
  9. Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate: I just bought game pass ultimate to play with my friend, and it still says I don’t have the privileges to do so. Any reason why this may be happening? 596dba88-d15d-47b5-b1d9-99766f4f20ec
  10. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321