Why is file explorer not working with my Xbox one can not move my music downloader

Discus and support Why is file explorer not working with my Xbox one can not move my music downloader in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can ya fix the file explorer problem not working i'm mad upset about that do something please th anks 8878c64f-faa3-4c95-b854-fe531bb4da5b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MRVEZS40, Dec 15, 2019.

1. MRVEZS40
    MRVEZS40 Guest

Why is file explorer not working with my Xbox one can not move my music downloader

Can ya fix the file explorer problem not working i'm mad upset about that do something please th

anks

:)

MRVEZS40, Dec 15, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

From my understanding File Explorer on Xbox console is no longer supported.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. Mister Parks Win User

XBOX Music Download Error on W8 PC

Hello BIONIC79,

Sorry for the delay in getting a response to you.

For music that was purchased through the Xbox Music app, in Windows Explorer open the Music folder, there should be an Xbox Music folder there.

For music that was downloaded with your Xbox Music Pass, in the same Music folder, look for a folder labeled Subscription. You'll find the downloaded files there.

Hope this help you out.
  5. dfmos Win User

Can't play music FROM Windows 8 Phone TO Xbox

After about 30 mins after I made that post, I delete all the Internet Explorer files and cleared the cache.

Then re-installed IE.

Now ie seems to be working correcly if I share a webpage from phone to xbox - it works 100%.

I probably should of responed and let you guys know about that, sorry.

As for xbox music, sharing from phone to xbox.

Now all it does it open interent explorer and re-directs me to the xbox music pass webpage - this is pointless as I have a music pass.

So my IE issue is fixed but my music share option still doesnt work at all.
  6. Matt_2013 Win User

your music is hidden by the filter

I am having the same issue. I copied a bunch of Windows Media files from an older machine into my Surface Pro's music library. I can use File Manager to open and play files one by one ... but they don't show up (for example by Album) in My Music within the
    Music App.

... And I get a message "It's lonely here. Why not add some music?" In File Manager, the directory with all the music files shows up in the Music Library. And I am also seeing the message "Your music is hidden by the filter."
Thema:

1. Why is file explorer not working with my Xbox one can not move my music downloader - Similar Threads - Why file explorer

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why Xbox app creates 3 foulders Xboxgames, program files and windowsapp?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Xbox app creates 3 foulders Xboxgames, program files and windowsapp?: Why does it keep creating these foulders? What is the reason for not being allowed to select the disk and install in a custom foulders that i want? what kind of level of incompetence is this? and...
  6. why cant i delete a games files that i no longer have. its taking up 60gb and i need to...

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i delete a games files that i no longer have. its taking up 60gb and i need to...: its a world of warships file 5474634f-d939-42bb-bc1a-3e7bb3bf854a
  7. Why others' installer files like .deb, .tar, .pkg,... can be converted to executable...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why others' installer files like .deb, .tar, .pkg,... can be converted to executable...: I don't know why it's not possible for APK but others' like Mac, Linux is possible 075a89c5-1e00-4026-9bc9-d0887049fb7d
  8. Hi, I would like to know why I can't email anyone to file a complaint?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, I would like to know why I can't email anyone to file a complaint?: I recently tried calling multiple times to the support center, every person I spoke with hung up on me and was very rude. I don't know who you guys have hired or are hiring but they should be...
  9. why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it?: trying to install minecraft but tells me to put in a folder its says you can not set your install to default folder i looked on google and it said to turn on a setting in general settings and the...
  10. Why can't I find the file location for some of my Xbox games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find the file location for some of my Xbox games?: Some of my Xbox games do not have a file location where I can see the application installed on my computer. They still run when I click the shortcut, but finding the actual application in my file...