why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing

Discus and support why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So when i do /sfc scan cause ive been having problems this comes up Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Demitirus Ostermiller, Jan 28, 2024.

  1. why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing


    So when i do /sfc scan cause ive been having problems this comes up

    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.

    I tried the DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth it does not seem to work

    :)
     
    Demitirus Ostermiller, Jan 28, 2024
    #1
  2. Demitirus Ostermille Win User

    why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing

    I've done this 5 times it has always said something went wrong
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing

    Please, follow these steps:

    Go to Settings > Update and Security > Recovery> Reset this PC > Get Started.

    You can choose Remove Everything to reinstall Windows while removing your files.

    Or, you can choose Keep My Files to reinstall without losing personal data.
  4. Demitirus Ostermille Win User

    why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing

    I am on windows 10 and i did everything you said but it did not work and how do i re install windows
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing

    Hi Demitirus, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    You may need to reinstall your Windows.

    Which version you are using?

    Please, do a clean boot and run the SFC command again.

    Press Windows Key + R > Type msconfig > Select Services > Check the box Hide all Microsoft Services > Select Deactivate All.

    Let me know if it works!
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

    I having truble with LIVE.

    It now want to log on without freezen.
Thema:

why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing

Loading...
  1. why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing - Similar Threads - why evertything freezen

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]