Why is error 0x80040200 showing up when I load up minecraft

Discus and support Why is error 0x80040200 showing up when I load up minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I try to load up minecraft better together and it keeps on saying hold my power button down but nothing happens, please help me!!! [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mdgaming03, Oct 13, 2017.

1. mdgaming03
    mdgaming03 Guest

I try to load up minecraft better together and it keeps on saying hold my power button down but nothing happens, please help me!!!

Why is error 0x80040200 showing up when I load up minecraft [​IMG]

:)

mdgaming03, Oct 13, 2017
  2. theopisme
    theopisme Guest
    Minecraft won't launch

Minecraft bedrock edition won't load it comes up with an error code of "0x80040200" and when I follow the instructions it doesn't fix the problem.

theopisme, Oct 13, 2017
  3. BrAnDoReApEr
    BrAnDoReApEr Guest
    Error code 0x80040200

It keep bringing up the error code (0x80040200) when i go onto mincraft beta and put me to main menu

BrAnDoReApEr, Oct 13, 2017
  4. ATC23 Win User

After account migration, I have to buy Minecraft for Windows Edition again.

I purchased Minecraft before i migrated, is that the reason why nothing is showing up? I checked all purchases, and it did not show up.
  5. ZOMBIE BOY DJT Win User

Cant buy in app (game) content

There is no error code when i go to purchase an in game item it show the grey box as if it was loading then disappears and doesn’t say anything about an error. It did this on multiple games like Fortnite, NBA 2k19 and Minecraft it just doesn’t load.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is outer wilds (xbox game) a play anywhere game?

Launch the Microsoft Store app, then search for the outer Wilds. When the page loads, select install (if you own it). It should then start to install. The download is currently spouting an error code, but that could be an issue on Microsoft's end, or it could be a mistake that the game is on the PC store, hence why the error code shows up.
  7. ThreshHD Win User

Xbox "Start Recording" doesn't work properly

I have the same issue, I tends to only happen when I've loaded up minecraft or played it recently I'm not sure why I'll keep you updated if I find a solution
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

The Sims 3 Xbox.com achievements issue.

There are loads of games that don`t show up, no idea why.
Thema:

1. Why is error 0x80040200 showing up when I load up minecraft - Similar Threads - Why error 0x80040200

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  4. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  5. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  6. Why am i getting a Gashes.exe could not be started error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i getting a Gashes.exe could not be started error?: its annoying And i wanna show but this Blasted Site wont Let me! 201af5a4-b38d-4a8f-9666-f01aced7e075
  7. Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?: I’m having an issue with mw3 on Xbox series X…I’m getting dashboard and dev error 5679 artless four times a game I have reinstalled the game rest my Xbox. I don’t know what else to do!!!...
  8. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  9. Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...: Please tell me why am I getting the communication Xbox server Montano error? How do u fix this and why is it happening ? cda1fc7e-2cb3-44ed-bfa6-698c47a11c2a
  10. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...