why is enforcement team completely unreachable yet enforcement history say "no information"...

Discus and support why is enforcement team completely unreachable yet enforcement history say "no information"... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I play single player games and dont really interact with anyone on xbox at all yet my account gets suspended for 15 day periods roughly 5 times per... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CourtneyLove79, Jun 28, 2023.

1. why is enforcement team completely unreachable yet enforcement history say "no information"...

I play single player games and dont really interact with anyone on xbox at all yet my account gets suspended for 15 day periods roughly 5 times per year. i look at enforcement history and it states "no information available". i try to respond and ask why and they simply say "violated community standards" yet i dont play with, talk to, or message anyone on xbox. i play single player games by myself. the response they send is not monitored so i cant even reply. is xbox in the habit of suspending random accounts for no reason in hopes that players will start new accounts and purchase more content?

there doesnt seem to be any other reason they would do this other than to scam their players since they dont even give a reason for the action as well as cut themselves off leaving no way for players to contact them. this seems like a scam. is this happening to anyone else? if so please message me and maybe we can start a class action lawsuit against microsoft for scamming their players. i have lost almost 1 year membership in the last 30 months due to this. if they are doing it to a lot of players this would add up to a large scale fraud scam by one of the wealthiest corporations in the world. it needs to be exposed.

*** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other ***

:)

CourtneyLove79, Jun 28, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

why is enforcement team completely unreachable yet enforcement history say "no information" every time

Hello CourtneyLove79,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Forum.

We are sorry to hear that you have been suspended from Xbox Live. According to the Microsoft Services Agreement, your Xbox account or console could be suspended or banned because of violating the agreement, hacking or tampering with your console, online fraud, or repeated and serious offenses. These actions are considered harmful to the Xbox community and the integrity of the service. If you are suspended or banned, you will receive a notification on your console or email explaining the reason and duration of the enforcement.

Kindly refer to these support articles.

We would like to inform you that our support boundaries are limited and what we can do or recommend on our end as Community Moderators is for you to report it to Xbox enforcement team through this link, Enforcement history | Xbox Support. We highly suggest for you to enter details as comprehensive as possible so that the team who handles this form will be able to assist and take action.

However, if you believe that your account has been suspended for no reason, still visit to this link Enforcement history | Xbox Support for more information. we highly suggest for you to enter details as comprehensive as possible so that the team who handles this form will be able to assist and take action.

Note that if your suspension is only 24 hours, there is no option to appeal. Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details. Keep reading for info on how to inquire about your current suspension.

Since this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, let's close the topic. If you still need help with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new topic. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thanks again for posting your question and having a great day!

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  3. FreakRoach Win User

Enforcement Team unreachable and rude!

You should be surprised to know that the language you used is completely offensive and racist and the ban against you is correct. If the person was involved in DDoS or other bad practices you should've just reported him.

Also, Xbox Live Terms and Conditions clearly state that this kind of behavior is not tolerated.
  4. Smwutches Win User

It doesn't matter how the situation starts, if you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct (which you did), you can be punished. You agreed to those rules when you signed up. In situations like that just report the other person and block communications
    with them.
  5. Half Fish Half Win User

Outrage or no, it is expected that you be the bigger user and simply block and report violations rather than attacking the violators. There are better ways to handle the situation in a more mature manner.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

First the Ratings in the games are ONLY for purchasing the games not for playing them. It is against the law for a retail store to sale a M rated game to a minor.

It is up to the parent of the minor to decide if their child is mature enough to purchase the game for their child and allow them to play it.

MS has set up their Live service to be E for everyone and using curse words is against the code of conduct that you agreed to when you signed up for the service.

The only team that handles Enforcement actions is the Enforcement team and they do not monitor these forums.

Second if you are talking about the US constitution and the 1st amendment lets look at that

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for
    a redress of grievances."

First word there is CONGRESS that means that congress can not make any laws that prevents someone from exercising their freedom of speech it says nothing about a private company making rules that you agree to on their own servers.

The bill of rights was put in place to protect the people from an overreaching GOVERNMENT

This is why if you go into ANY business and you start cussing at anyone in there the owner or manager of that business can ask you to leave.
Thema:

why is enforcement team completely unreachable yet enforcement history say "no information"...

1. why is enforcement team completely unreachable yet enforcement history say "no information"... - Similar Threads - why enforcement team

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  4. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  5. Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?: I am only making an assumption based on recent enforcement taken against my family's Xbox live account. So about a month ago my son came home from school so so happy as he had found some other...
  6. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  7. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...
  8. Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...: The xbox enforcement team is literally impossible to contact, the enforcement website is useless, and so are the people you can talk to on the phone, I was suspended for literally posting a...
  9. why is the Enforcement Team Trigger happy?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is the Enforcement Team Trigger happy?: Nothing was said wrong!! Not a single word. Not even "come see what we offer" because even xbox offers stuff. Streamers offer stuff. IT CAN MEAN ANYTHING AT ALL. This is 100% a wrongful...
  10. Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...: Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However another person was banned almost immediately...