Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?

Discus and support Why is enforcement being carried out by bots? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am only making an assumption based on recent enforcement taken against my family's Xbox live account. So about a month ago my son came home from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joe Beez8288, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Joe Beez8288
    Joe Beez8288 Guest

I am only making an assumption based on recent enforcement taken against my family's Xbox live account.

So about a month ago my son came home from school so so happy as he had found some other kids his age "4th grade" to play Online with. Now a Lil back story here first. My oldest son is 9 and slightly on the Autism spectrum, some days are far worse than others but we manage pretty well... Anyway He was so happy to make some new friends at school and have some mate to play with.. These kids who he made friends with, I wish for his sake they had just left him alone because, now his optimism for this chance to feel a sense of belonging has turned into more bullying and voice or coms bans on XBL to the point of not being able to play at all online. I've tried bloking them he unblocks them as they convince him they will play nice...I've tried reaching out to the parents as I went to school with them and if I recall, being alot like My oldest having a really hard time making frineds in this small town we live in.. I ended up hanging with guys that were no good for me and constantly bullied me through the rest of my school experience.. God I made so many bad choices and it all started in my 4th grade year as well... Please serve some justice if this finds anyone who cares! anyway these kids not only taught my lads to cuss and swear in party chat they then taunt him by screaming into the mic none stop and write stuff they shouldnt be "sensory issues on my sons end". they then record what he says or screams back and report it... The system then analyzes it and bang instant coms ban... He is then flooded with chat messages inv him to party's while he crys to me that it's broken and won't let him in... This is some sadness I have never felt before in my life. knowing he will forgive these kids the first day he is allowed to again and then have the same bs happen all over again.. Me I've done alot of growing up... I tell yall this is hard to write even... He recently got a 22 day bam his third ban in about the 40 days he has started playing fortnight with these kids, [mod removed]... please if this finds someone who can do something to make a Lil justice and show these kids taking advantage of the algorithm to bully a kid who just wants to be excepted... please please hand them a 22 day ban and an anti-bullying lesson they both desperately need. Ive tried reaching out to parents but kids are liers and people are busy, take the games away and loose your free time they are entertained from what i can tell. Sunday my son had begged all weekend to play his game with his brother and some differnt kids... He literally carried in a face cord of fire wood and earned it. not ten mins of me being upstairs finshing some holiday decor and he is sobbing [mod removed] got me voice ban again... OMG I was furious and heart broken for him at the same time.... Thank you for reading and your time! I tried to talk to his dad. He gave me some [mod removed] about his kid comes home crying about being bullied daily with marks on him. like bro your kid is the bully, I'm sorry if that's happening to him bit he is taking it out on mine in this way! Again thanks for reading please help if you can!

:)

Joe Beez8288, Dec 20, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Report and block the other kids so the enforcement team will investigate them as well and take the appropriate action. Blocking them will keep them from contacting your son again.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Communication Temporary Ban Over Bot Not Knowing Words

Enforcement issues are handled by actual people and not bots. As you've already submitted a case review and the enforcement was upheld by the enforcement team, there is nothing else that can be done. All you can do is wait it out.
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

Need advice on this?

It happens to all of us, they are usually bots. I simply block and report them and let enforcement sort them out.
  5. SammieChaos Win User

Block and report them.

Whats happening is that when people are making spammy bot accounts with Microsoft emails, they are also being given a random gamertag.

So the bots are not only spamming emails, but Xbox Live accounts too.

Just make sure you block and report the accounts, and enforcement will take care of it.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Is there still Xbox Automatic Enforcement Bot’s on Xbox?

To answer your question, yes and no. Private "Enforcement bots" monitoring your DMs are not a thing, those are a complete myth made up by gamers a long time ago to essentially scare younger gamers into doing a lot of things. If you actually got to the Enforcement
    Website they have a little article about all the myths surrounding enforcement. While private DM bots aren't a thing, there most likely are "bots" in a semi-traditional format filtering out sensitive content that is only public. So in essence anything you
    see on your Xbox "social" section of the dashboard is subject to being taken down. Anything you send to a friend is not unless its reported by you or that friend.

Private bots monitoring things like text chats or party chats do not exist nor have ever existed. It is, however, true that a portion of what the Enforcement Team does is automated but a lot of it is done through actual human action. In short, there is an
    actual team running the Enforcement Team and they don't have the time or resources to "privately monitor" everyone's DMs with or without the use of so called "bots." That doesn't mean you should go around saying hurtful things and not expect to get an Enforcement
    action. If you do that means someone reported it and it was reviewed, unless it was something straight up public.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howTo#sub-topic0-5
Thema:

1. Why is enforcement being carried out by bots? - Similar Threads - Why enforcement being

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  4. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  5. Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...: I received yet another ban for simply stating fact. Rockstar is a child predator and MS is an enabler. These are not attacks on any individual. These statements aren't offensive to anyone. These...
  6. Why has the enforcement got double standards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has the enforcement got double standards?: So I defend myself ingame after being provoked and prevailed, then whilst playing the bloke texts me saying how bad I was and calling me a **** and/or and kid, he also stated he was on the prowl...
  7. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  8. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  9. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...
  10. I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...: I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why this is please? I changed my profile picture and this happened. 37ad59aa-e424-4926-8bb1-39c836706fb7