Why is Dead Space not playable on Xbox Series S per the store?

Discus and support Why is Dead Space not playable on Xbox Series S per the store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the store on my Xbox Series S, it's saying Dead Space (2023) is not playable on this device. Why is that when I'm buying it from the store?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alexander Garza, Sep 30, 2023.

1. Why is Dead Space not playable on Xbox Series S per the store?

In the store on my Xbox Series S, it's saying Dead Space (2023) is not playable on this device. Why is that when I'm buying it from the store?

:)

Alexander Garza, Sep 30, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Are you sure you have a Series S and not a One S?
  3. SamuelBazaldua Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

It says "Optimized for series X/S. IT should say "Only for series X/S. Why does Microsoft try to hide this with a little red circle popup note "not playable on this device" If it's not playable then keep it off my Game Pass ultimate and store

that I pay $16.99 monthly for.
  4. Default_517 Win User

Hogwarts legacy for xbox one

Yes. It will be released for the Xbox One on April 4.
    Will there be a different version added to the store? I'm just so confused why it says not playable on this device and that its for series s/x
  5. Don B1 Win User

When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox series x|s edition

I have Xbox one x, want to buy GTA v for Xbox one x|s for $39.99

When hovering over the buy button in Microsoft store on GTA v series x|s a small text bar appears saying. This is not playable on this device.

I have Xbox one x.

But the store says GTA v series x|s is not playable on my Xbox one x.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Why cant I download Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox

It says s/x or pc

Playable on

Xbox Series X|S

PC

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/microsoft-flight-simulator/9nrrjllxm68v

Games don't list not playable on these consoles

It says playable on what platforms

Why in heaven's name would you think a decade old specs console can run a game that 3 year old pcs has trouble running

If you got it on the digital marketplace you would have not available on those device as noted by the OP

it's not available on disk for xbox

It's clearly stated in the details

Series s or x or pc
Thema:

1. Why is Dead Space not playable on Xbox Series S per the store? - Similar Threads - Why Dead Space

2. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  3. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  4. Red dead redemption (digital) is unlaunchable and I’m not sure why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption (digital) is unlaunchable and I’m not sure why: The digital version of Read Dead Redemption 1 that I purchased years ago is now listed in the store only in Japanese and is also unavailable in the store. I know it’s the one I bought because I...
  5. Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...: I’ve done power cycle my Xbox one , redownloaded my profile. It’s done this before but I didn’t even know how to fix it then , it just started working again after I gave up . If anyone knows...
  6. Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticky sticks if my dead zone is set to max?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticky sticks if my dead zone is set to max?: Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticks sticks if my dead zone is set to max? This is something that is recent and has not happen over time. When I go forward on the left stick it...
  7. Why can’t I play Red Dead Redemption the 360 version on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play Red Dead Redemption the 360 version on my Xbox one?: I been trying to log in and it keeps saying error, I cleared my MAC address so I was able to get to the login screen but it downloads at almost 75% then tells me I’m unable to sign in. All this...
  8. Why my Dead by Daylight crash on PC only when I play from the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my Dead by Daylight crash on PC only when I play from the Microsoft Store?: When I play Dead by Daylight, the game keep crashing after few minutes without any error message. It happens only when I play DBD. My drivers are up to date and I reinstall the windows and it did...
  9. Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...: I bought Dead by Daylight for 32$ and it says that I will need to pay an extra 16.99$ for a month of game pass just to play it for one month 1cb41d18-7df9-4bb7-9003-824a081915f0
  10. Why is there no option in the console to control the dead zone of a controller stick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there no option in the console to control the dead zone of a controller stick?: I ordered a Backbone for my phone and Microsoft included a controller with the purchase; super cool! So when my main controller’s right bumper went out, I set up this one and right out of the box,...