Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

Discus and support Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by rat� �, Apr 13, 2024.

1. rat� �
    rat� � Guest

Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has been said about a new due date. No new info has been shared about this and I’m starting to wonder if it ever even will be released this spring let alone this year.

:)

rat� �, Apr 13, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

you would have to watch the developers social media for news, given the problems that they're having with the PC version, they will likely want to iron those out first
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE and Continue shopping on Xbox series s and the game is cities skylines 2 why i can't download this game?

Hello Mustafa S, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm really sorry that you have this problem, but don't worry, I'll handle the information on the case and I'll be able to help you.

The version of Cities: Skylines 2 for Xbox Series

It was originally scheduled to launch in October, but is now expected to launch sometime in Spring 2024.

Publisher Paradox Interactive and developer Colossal Order have stated that they need more time to achieve the quality goals they have set.

Therefore, you currently cannot download Cities: Skylines 2 on your Xbox Series S.

If after this you can't solve the problem, I will be here to continue helping you,
    but remember and keep in mind that I am a Player just like you
    than with little more knowledge regarding Software and Hardware.
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

não consigo instalar cities skylines no xbox game pass PC

5. NasirRaja Win User

CITIES SKYLINE natural disasters

6. AmbreezieCox Win User

Game Pass Steals My Games???

This perfectly explains why I couldn't play cities skylines anymore. Thanks
Thema:

1. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024. - Similar Threads - Why city skylines

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. why i cant download cities skylines 2 on my notebook?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i cant download cities skylines 2 on my notebook?: i tried download it and it want from me download another gaming service so i download it and then the error code appers: Gaming Services failed with error code: 0x8007007e....
  6. City Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition, pre ordered, why are all my add ons and extras not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    City Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition, pre ordered, why are all my add ons and extras not...: I loaded the game and my two bonus maps not showing up I dont see any bonus landmarks. San francisco assets nowhere to be seen. I re-installed the game so 4 hours of waiting and result is still...
  7. Why is Cities: Skylines 2 on PC Game Pass but I can't play it on Xbox Ultimate Cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Cities: Skylines 2 on PC Game Pass but I can't play it on Xbox Ultimate Cloud...: I pay for 3 services and still can't try the game. And no I can't just install it on my PC because it's not a gming PC, that's why I subbed to cloud gaming. Thank You...
  8. Why won’t my Xbox 360 copy of Batman: Arkham City download on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox 360 copy of Batman: Arkham City download on my Xbox One S?: I put the game into my Xbox and then it reads the message: Sorry, this game isn’t playable here. Although, looking at the backwards compatibility genre, it clearly states that Batman: Arkham City...
  9. Why does my Xbox want me to buy another bundle for Vice City, when I've already bought one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox want me to buy another bundle for Vice City, when I've already bought one?: Hi! I bought the GTA bundle a few months back, mainly because it had Vice City in it. GTAV was just a bonus pretty much. But it won't play, tells me I don't own it. Says i remotely installed it...
  10. Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it...: I want to play "Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition" but for some reason it is "unavailable". I use quotation marks because I can still see it & its related DLC listed on the Xbox...