Why is cant my brother play multiplayer??

Discus and support Why is cant my brother play multiplayer?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone please tell me why my brother cant play online My account is banned but not his? Its like the whole console is banned even with other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Its Spaze, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Its Spaze
    Its Spaze Guest

Can someone please tell me why my brother cant play online My account is banned but not his? Its like the whole console is banned even with other accounts i cant play online

:)

Its Spaze, Jul 27, 2017
  2. Bendover3
    Bendover3 Guest
    My home xbox

Me and my brother are game sharing but i cant play the games he bought online why is this?

Bendover3, Jul 27, 2017
  3. Cod ghost multi banned

i am not sure why my account was banned , my little brother were playing and now i cant access live mulit player any help ?

ALLiNeeDSaKNIFE, Jul 27, 2017
  4. Why is cant my brother play multiplayer??

Hey there Its Spaze,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Some enforcement actions including, but not limited to 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. You can find more information
    in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

Have you seen any more information in regards to this suspension in your email inbox associated with your Microsoft Account? Please be sure to check your spam folders as sometimes the communication can be sent there inadvertently.
    It's possible the suspension on your account is not listed on the enforcement website, but was communicated to you via email instead.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Jul 28, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there Its Spaze,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Some enforcement actions including, but not limited to 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. You can find more information
    in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

Have you seen any more information in regards to this suspension in your email inbox associated with your Microsoft Account? Please be sure to check your spam folders as sometimes the communication can be sent there inadvertently.
    It's possible the suspension on your account is not listed on the enforcement website, but was communicated to you via email instead.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. KingCrimson113 Win User

Games not working, status page says all games are ok.

I dont understand why my brother can play the game I bought but I cant
  7. AnnoyedTick7124 Win User

Cant connect to Xbox Live

So my brother cant play on his ps4 and i cant play on my 360 at the same time?

Meaning if my brothers playing on his playstation i cant play on Xbox live?

If we got a router that can handle multiple consoles would that help?
  8. Badmthrfr24 Win User

Xbox live 14-day gold membership

Then why cant i play any multiplayer games?
  9. ReSpEcT Me x Win User

I can't play COD 4

I cant dont seem to have Multiplayer, can anyone help with this?

My Xbox live account is active, but seem to be able to play Multiplayer on my son's account but not mine, why?
Thema:

1. Why is cant my brother play multiplayer?? - Similar Threads - Why cant brother

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  6. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  7. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  8. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  9. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  10. Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4: So a year or two ago i go a new xbox series s (no disk) when i signed in i connected to the internet. Before that i had a different internet but after the new router was put in by spectrum it was...