Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.

Discus and support Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Call of duty has only gotten worse sense its launch when does xbox plan to start fixing this broken game. 8aba9f9c-62b1-4301-8d09-8bfce0aa8a57 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Greg Jester, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Greg Jester
    Greg Jester Guest

Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.

Call of duty has only gotten worse sense its launch when does xbox plan to start fixing this broken game.

:)

Greg Jester, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Greg,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're experiencing lag issues with Call of Duty. We can assure you that we take these issues seriously and are constantly working with game developers to improve the gaming experience on Xbox. However, it's important to note that lag issues can be caused by a variety of factors, including internet connection, server issues, and hardware limitations.

For that, we recommend the following troubleshooting:

Xbox Console -

For Xbox PC -

• Update should be installed for both Xbox Console and Call of Duty.
    • Manage your storage and make sure there is plenty of storage to run and install updates from game/s.
    • 3rd party apps and add-ons/mods (if there is any) should be disable - antivirus, antimalware, VPN, firewall, proxy and PC Optimizer (or something like game accelerator).
    • Try the steps here: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

To ensure that Xbox will be able to assist you with this concern, please install other Microsoft games like Minecraft Launcher or Microsoft Sudoku or Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Then, see if you will get laggy launching issues from these games.

If the issue is happening only on Call of Duty, please see the support article: Improving Lag and In-game Performance in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (activision.com)

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. aRagingCanadian Win User

what is the games you hope will be on the 1st backwards update

I know some of these are a long shot..

Call of Duty 4 (aka Modern Warfare 1)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Blacks Ops 1 & 2

GTA IV (Plus the two expansions)
  5. hihohohogamer Win User

Slow downloads

Hello.

There could be many reasons why your downloads are slow but here is what i think:

1: Everyone is using there wifi at the moment so its generally slow

2: Again everyone is using there wifi so the xbox servers could be laggy.

How you can fix the issue:

1: Call up your internet provider and maybe they can fix it

2: Reboot your xbox and wifi router.

3: Reinstall the game
  6. hihohohogamer Win User

Xbox Won't Connect To Wifi But It's Showing It's Connected

Hello.

Here are some reasons why this is happening:

1: Everyone is using there wifi at the moment

2: Again Everyone is using there wifi so the xbox servers could be laggy.

What you can do:

1: Restart your Xbox

2: Restart your wifi router (Turn it off and on again)

3: If that doesnt fix it, Maybe call up your internet provider and they can help your Wifi on there end.
Thema:

1. Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this. - Similar Threads - Why call duty

2. Why doesn't the call of duty allow me to play multipler or zombies as have xbox x that made...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the call of duty allow me to play multipler or zombies as have xbox x that made...: Won't allow me to play multiplier or zombies on the mw3 vault upgrade version on my xbox x e381ce0c-de05-4b4e-b8cc-59223ea3f74c
  3. Why I dont get my achievement on Call of duty , World war 2 its 1 of the easiest around !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I dont get my achievement on Call of duty , World war 2 its 1 of the easiest around !!!!: I dont get my achievement on call of duty ww2. The one for 21 daiky challenges and im 1000% sure about it that i made those after all those years !! But now i wanna 100% all Call of duty before...
  4. Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...: A friend had purchased call of duty for me and I redeemed the code and as soon Ila’s I started to download the games. And it says downloaded there is no sight in seeing anything else they are all...
  5. Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online: Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online Should I uninstall and redownload it 1bcc714d-01c4-4474-9867-e5552e750983
  6. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  7. Why am I signed out of Xbox live when I launch call of duty black ops on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I signed out of Xbox live when I launch call of duty black ops on my Xbox one?: I have an Xbox one and just got black ops again as I heard the servers were opened back up. I also purchased the new form on live so I could play this game. Every time I launch the game it...
  8. Why is Xbox charging full price for old Call of duty games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox charging full price for old Call of duty games?: My friends and I were interested in jumping back into CoD WW2 over the fall break when I noticed that the game is still being sold for upwards of $60 online. Naturally we decided not to buy since...
  9. why can't I play call of duty cold war on this specific account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I play call of duty cold war on this specific account: cold war closes anytime I try entering the game on this account but another account works jus fine da158cff-840c-4f28-ae9d-75ee1c741121
  10. Why aint the call of duty servers working **** fix them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aint the call of duty servers working **** fix them: Why aint the stupid call of duty servers working I've paid for it and the stupid game won't work at all I'm sick of it ill be requesting a refund don't worry c910815f-0da5-4529-8d16-2f2619623ef2