Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

Discus and support Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by david curtis2, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console and I have to download the xsversion. When I try to down load that version it obviously tells me it is incompatible. So despite the game still being sold is effectively buy it or don't play it? Then why is option still on game past?

:)

david curtis2, Feb 7, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...