Why is Argentina listed under my Payment options?

Discus and support Why is Argentina listed under my Payment options? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was checking to see what my MS balance was prior to redeeming Bing Rewards and I noticed that above the United States currency, there is Argentina... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mosin360, Aug 5, 2018.

1. mosin360
    mosin360 Guest

I was checking to see what my MS balance was prior to redeeming Bing Rewards and I noticed that above the United States currency, there is Argentina

listed. Question is.. why? I have never selected that country for anything and quite frankly I don't want it there. Makes my paranoid brain freak out that someone in that country had access to my account at one time.

Can someone explain?

Why is Argentina listed under my Payment options? [​IMG]

:)

mosin360, Aug 5, 2018
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    migration

Just wondering, if you are from Argentina, why do you want to Migrate to the US?

This will likely cause other issues and you will need to specify actual US address information etc for any payment options and also run into issues with region specific downloads.

Argentina is a supported country, so why change. I Personally would advise against it

WPAK, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Cannot purchase xbox live online, or on the console

Hi, I would like to know if buying games from Argentina has been banned? cannot use any payment method!!!

ShowbizLamb539, Aug 5, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

For this you would need to contact support and they can help you trace it. (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, Aug 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: