Why is almost nothing working on Xbox?

Discus and support Why is almost nothing working on Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant download or update any game, i have 128 games on my console and the only one i can still play is NBA 2k23. When i try to update something it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Neutronzzz, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Neutronzzz
    Neutronzzz Guest

I cant download or update any game, i have 128 games on my console and the only one i can still play is NBA 2k23. When i try to update something it just says "Installation stopped" or it says "Updating..." but it never actually updates or progresses at all. This has been going on for about 2 days.

:)

Neutronzzz, Jun 23, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Try clearing your MAC address

Press Start at the main Xbox menu. Navigate to Settings. Select Network Settings, Advanced Settings, Alternative Mac Address, and finally Clear.
  3. PointyNut16 Win User

5 Days of almost NOTHING

RREK, that is clever. Perhaps I'll look into it after I recover from Christmas bills.

BTW, so far no DHCP issues like I was having before.
  4. PointyNut16 Win User

5 Days of almost NOTHING

OK, I've got the NAT:OPEN

Download speed 7.70

Upload 0.48

Packet loss 0%

MTU 1480

Wireless strength 59%

Status Code 0x40002000043

Latency 94ms

Now oddly enough, we have connectivity right now, but like the past few days, it likely will not last.

Thanks for helping Feared Nightmare!

Your network is behind on cone NAT
  5. PointyNut16 Win User

5 Days of almost NOTHING

I Live in British Columbia, Canada.

I have a CISCO DPC3825 Modem...Wireless

I have one XBOX one Console

Other thinks like tablets connect no problem. They are all powered off right now.

I have tried numerous times to power off the modem and the XBOX, and re-power on again.

I get some connectivity in the morning and some late at night. It took 3 days to download Titanfall updates.

I have no idea if is is UPnP enabled. Should it be?

Some of the time it says connectivity is good. I ALWAYS get 4 bars. Then it says something like DCHP is not working.

SHAW is my Internet Service Provider.

I suspect it is not my issue as I sometimes get connectivity?

Thanks for ANY help. My kid is very disappointed and so am I.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

5 Days of almost NOTHING

Have you already tried powercycling after the servers were down? You can do this by holding down the powerbutton for 10 seconds and turning it back on.

if that doesn't work can you please fill this in ?

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many 360 and One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider):
Thema:

1. Why is almost nothing working on Xbox? - Similar Threads - Why almost nothing

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why does my Xbox turn off almost immediately after turning it on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox turn off almost immediately after turning it on?: I would say almost 2 weeks ago my Xbox was running perfectly fine and I left it on one day when I went out only to return a hour later to my Xbox not wanting to run anymore I have bought a new...
  8. Why do I only get 5-10 mbps when the test shows almost a Gig

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I only get 5-10 mbps when the test shows almost a Gig: Reset absolutely everything and get 1 gig speeds across every device except the series x. It doesn't make any sense. [img] [img] ede0de05-8bf6-4ac7-b919-d9939f966ee4
  9. Why is the new UI not HDR, it’s quite annoying almost 3 years in.

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the new UI not HDR, it’s quite annoying almost 3 years in.: At this point i’m wondering if there is a technical issue for the UI not being in HDR, it’s so annoying when the screen goes black for 1-2 seconds while it changes back to SDR, Do you guys...
  10. Why am I getting dropped out my game (FH5) almost every time I get on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting dropped out my game (FH5) almost every time I get on?: I am so tired of being dropped out of festival playlist races and sent freeroam , it's very annoying and discouraging. I keep thinking its going to be fixed but its not. My internet has been...