Why is all my data gone when I signed into a new Xbox with my old account

Discus and support Why is all my data gone when I signed into a new Xbox with my old account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My games and data are missing when I try to login c8edef18-52bb-47a9-93cc-020b5ff79bc4 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alveida McDonald, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Why is all my data gone when I signed into a new Xbox with my old account

My games and data are missing when I try to login

:)

Alveida McDonald, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Alveida! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox account.

Kindly confirm if the account you have signed in to is the correct one by signing your account on account.microsoft.com > go to payment and billing > then order history > check if all the games you have purchased are showing up under your transaction history.

You may also check your Xbox achievements by signing your account on account.xbox.com > Select your profile icon in the upper-right corner > Select Xbox profile > Achievements.

If you're unable to find your transactions and achievements it means you are using a different account from your old account. You will need to find and sign in to all of your Xbox accounts and check the order history for verification.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. TimeTick-312D2042-5E Win User

cannot connect to xbox live

i have the same problem i want to know why only some accounts are not allowed on i have my xbox with my account my friend account and my brothers and i have 2 other xboxs ones my sister and the other my parents my account is the only 1 not able to sign in
    i tried to re download my profile but it just deleted it off the memory unit so now my profile and all my saved data is gone ... kinda pissed and wondering why i am the only one left out
  4. Pat_832 Win User

My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds back?

Thx.

But if the app is gone why does the data in files go too?

Why isn’t the data saved to my account? So if the app is gone your data be on your Microsoft account.

How can I stop this from happening again?
  5. jmomo14 Win User

Have new profile but want to transfer data from deleted profile

I recently made my regular account an Xbox Live account (but not Gold). I then decided for some reason that I didn't want Live, so in trying to delete it, I deleted the profile. I left all my saved data in the memory, however, thinking I'd be able to just
    put it onto a new account, but when I tried to do so, it says, "Can't transfer data between profiles." My old profile is gone, but the saved game data remains under an "Unknown Profile." I don't really care about gamerscore and achievements, I just want to
    get my saved games back. For some reason it seems to be restricting me from accessing the data. This is very disappointing and I would like to get the data onto a new profile. I would hate to have start all over again when my games are sitting right in front
    of my face, just inaccessible. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?
  6. PrecutApollo42 Win User

Can't change my primary email address

I can still sign onto my xbox live and play and all but I just want to make sure that my old email address is not used any more and any emails are sent to my new email address. I am also worried if i do create a new microsoft account and change it on my
    console, i will lose all my saved data and downloads,
Thema:

1. Why is all my data gone when I signed into a new Xbox with my old account - Similar Threads - Why data gone

2. Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?: I have an android and an xbox series X. I'm trying to launch remote play and before I can even select a game it says it found my console but can't connect. It suggests to connect via my home wifi...
  3. Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?: For context: My minecraft world on my xbox one s has an issue it says that im out of data storage but i tried deleting save files, clearing local games, reseting my xbox and deleting worlds and...
  4. Why do I need next generations uns dlc to use my save data on ninja storm 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need next generations uns dlc to use my save data on ninja storm 4?: I can’t play ninja storm 4 unless I start a new save data and I refuse to do so but I also don’t care to buy the uns dlc either. 35443c2c-d6c1-49c8-b9b3-26f4b7cca635
  5. Why is all my multiplayer data all of the sudden deleted? My gamertag is RonaldoSM5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is all my multiplayer data all of the sudden deleted? My gamertag is RonaldoSM5: Why is all my multiplayer data all of the sudden deleted? My gamertag is RonaldoSM5 c97d6119-a183-4196-93dc-a9e9e118d5d6
  6. why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?: i recently got an xbox series s and have downloaded mw2 + warzone. ive played the campaign in mw2 and evrrything was okay. i then bought xbox gamepass so i could play online, but everytime i try...
  7. Why Am I getting missing data pack in warzone 2 but everything is installed and I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Am I getting missing data pack in warzone 2 but everything is installed and I have...: Please help me out only game a friend and I play together 88b66664-98ff-4330-bae3-bb01719e0bb8
  8. Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?: For multiple days now I've been getting the message "we can't save more data for this game or app" I have soft/hard reset the Xbox multiple times. I have also deleted the main game I'm trying to...
  9. why isnt my xbox console data syncing with my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isnt my xbox console data syncing with my pc: Ive loaded up asphalt 9 for over 30 tries but it shows the message"your console is taking a long time to sync" and asking me to try again or cancel last sync.I have all the necessary xbox services...
  10. Why does my xbox update mid-game. I mean come on i just lost all my data over a 200mb...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox update mid-game. I mean come on i just lost all my data over a 200mb...: thanks for nothing like always. Luckily my ps5 doesnt do it. 6a3c4d1f-0766-49c3-ba0b-1d865d852b49