Why is a UC2: Liandri Conflict not available on Cloud Gaming?

Discus and support Why is a UC2: Liandri Conflict not available on Cloud Gaming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You would think that a console exclusive that was so popular, as part of one of the most popular franchises like Unreal, would have access via XBOX... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michelle Moon, May 7, 2023.

1. Why is a UC2: Liandri Conflict not available on Cloud Gaming?

You would think that a console exclusive that was so popular, as part of one of the most popular franchises like Unreal, would have access via XBOX Cloud Gaming due to most people no longer having a XBOX360 to run this XBOX Classic and emulators being poor performance.

Nobody is going to go out and buy a XBOX SERIES console to try to run this XBOX classic game.

It needs to be added to XBOX Cloud Gaming or remastered without being a console exclusive.

For too long PC users have been off-ended by Microsoft, it needs to end.

We need Unreal Championship 2: Liandri Conflict at 4K60, it's the only Unreal game in existence with melee-based combat.

Whether this be done through cloud gaming or via the XBOX app on the Microsoft store, it needs to be done.

As example, I had a XBOX360 from 2005 to 2012 and it finally gave up. I still have the games and my XBOX account but can't do anything with them, except log into the XBOX app on PC for which I now play HALO MCC. All my achievements and history is shown on said account, proving that I own and played this game extensively.

If Microsoft can't ensure the longevity of their consoles, even when using MICROSOFT BRAND certified add-ons for additional fans, keeping it clean, red ring of death etc still occurring...

Then they should look to alternatives like bringing back their console exclusives that were highly populated. Unreal Tournament games still have a heavy fanbase, the only reason the Unreal Championship was niche was because most of the Unreal fanbase is on PC not console, where this Unreal Championship was an exclusive.

Halo Wars was ported, why not Unreal Championship?

Use your brains Microsoft, thanks.

:)

Michelle Moon, May 7, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why is a UC2: Liandri Conflict not available on Cloud Gaming?