Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

Discus and support Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SawBook, Jun 24, 2024.

1. SawBook
    SawBook Guest

The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration motor in my controllers right trigger keeps going off randomly no other motors activate just the one. I found this weird since not only do I have vibrations off in console settings but it's also vibrating in the home menu while idle. It will vibrate for about two seconds then stop for about five seconds before begining again it will do this for awhile then stop completely before begining again. This has become a problem as it has been quickly draining my battery life as well as breaking my focus on whatever I'm doing in-game. If you know how I could possibly fix this it would be appreciated if not then maybe some tips on how I can disable the motor without breaking my controller.

:)

SawBook, Jun 24, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: