Why is €14.99 per month being taken from my credit card.I don’t remember signing up for...

Discus and support Why is €14.99 per month being taken from my credit card.I don’t remember signing up for... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am being charged €14.99 per month for Microsoft*ultimate1 What is this Can you delete this charge & refund me my monies deducted... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by oliver kennelly, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Why is €14.99 per month being taken from my credit card.I don’t remember signing up for...

I am being charged €14.99 per month for Microsoft*ultimate1

What is this

Can you delete this charge & refund me my monies deducted

:)

oliver kennelly, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Why is €14.99 per month being taken from my credit card.I don’t remember signing up for this.What is Microsoft *ultimate1 & what does it do

Hi Oliver, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to answer your question.

I understand a little bit the problem you present, for this kind of problems the best solution is to contact directly with Microsoft support as this issue has something to do with payments and billing. Here in the forum we can't solve this kind of problems.

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr1

Navigate to the search bar and enter your problem. Press Enter or click "Get Help". Log in to access the support options. Choose the appropriate product, select the appropriate category and confirm your selection. The system will provide you with support options to help you further.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the only people who can address these types of problems are support.

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

Thank you for your understanding and I hope the problem will be solved.

Best regards Oskayra
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

How are you charged monthly for the $99 Xbox?

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billi...box-entertainment-for-all-plan/how-to-sign-up

-

The link above explains all about the entertainment for all pack, do I win the bonus prize lol

-

Notes

• This credit card will be charged $14.99 per month for Xbox LIVE.
    • The credit card will be charged $14.99 immediately for the first month of Xbox 360 Entertainment For All Plan service.
    • You must have the credit card with you when you sign up.
    • If the credit card is already attached to a Microsoft account, you can use that same card to sign up for the Xbox 360 Entertainment For All Plan.
    • You can use a different credit card to purchase the Xbox 360 console.
    • You can use a debit card if the debit card has the Visa or MasterCard logo.
    • You cannot use a prepaid credit card to purchase the Xbox 360 Entertainment For All Plan. However, you can use these cards to purchase points on the Xbox 360 console.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is Xbox Game Pass always £1 per month?

The $1 offer is limited to one per customer, and wouldn't work for you if you've previously taken advantage of it unless specifically marked good for old and new customers. Additional months are $14.99 or your local equivalent
  5. SteveOdum Win User

cancel xbox subscription

I am paying $27.42 for Microsoft xbox per month, and your response was I don’t have any subscriptions. Then why am i being charged?
  6. ManicRaider Win User

How are you charged monthly for the $99 Xbox?

[quote user="ThingOnAString"]

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billi...box-entertainment-for-all-plan/how-to-sign-up

-

The link above explains all about the entertainment for all pack, do I win the bonus prize lol

-

Notes

• This credit card will be charged $14.99 per month for Xbox LIVE.
    • The credit card will be charged $14.99 immediately for the first month of Xbox 360 Entertainment For All Plan service.
    • You must have the credit card with you when you sign up.
    • If the credit card is already attached to a Microsoft account, you can use that same card to sign up for the Xbox 360 Entertainment For All Plan.
    • You can use a different credit card to purchase the Xbox 360 console.
    • You can use a debit card if the debit card has the Visa or MasterCard logo.
    • You cannot use a prepaid credit card to purchase the Xbox 360 Entertainment For All Plan. However, you can use these cards to purchase points on the Xbox 360 console.

[/quote]

The part I put in bold was exactly what I wanted to see. Thanks.
Thema:

Why is €14.99 per month being taken from my credit card.I don’t remember signing up for...

1. Why is €14.99 per month being taken from my credit card.I don’t remember signing up for... - Similar Threads - Why €14 per

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  8. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  9. Why did my refund get denied it was under 14 days it denied without even sending a email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my refund get denied it was under 14 days it denied without even sending a email: I sent out a refund because there was a game I didn't want and it rejected it despite under 14 days and I didn't even get a email even when it said I would 193f28e6-053f-4948-b63e-58110d2634e3
  10. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0