Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it

Discus and support Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The top right quarter is all stretched out and the bottom half is just black and I don't know how to fix it 8ea5438a-22de-48c2-bd86-8ffd13470b49 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wendb, Apr 20, 2024.

1. wendb
    wendb Guest

The top right quarter is all stretched out and the bottom half is just black and I don't know how to fix it

:)

wendb, Apr 20, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Wendb! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

What device is this just to confirm? What display are you using (TV or Monitor).

Have you tried a power cycle?
  3. CCC Z Win User

Microsoft is still an American company right?

Exactly, why is Sony the one doing something? Anyone that wants to argue this really has no ground to stand on.

If Microsoft dose something good I make it a point to come here and let it be known how good they are doing. But the end of this second quarter is a disaster. I wish them better luck moving forward into quarter 3.
  4. WPAK Win User

Why is my screen zoomed in and how do I fix it?

5. Tomm_A Win User

How do I fix the screen tear YouTube glitch?

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

6. Tomm_A Win User

How do I fix the screen tear YouTube glitch?

Hello amanda ballard1,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are trying to fix the screen tearing that occurs when using YouTube app. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern.

We will be asking few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. What device are you using to access YouTube app?

2. When does the issue happen?

3. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to help resolve your concern?

4. Can you send us screenshot of the actual picture? Make sure to conceal any personal and sensitive information.

We will be discussing more on how to resolve the issue once we gather the needed information

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it - Similar Threads - Why I'd quarters

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  10. Why is alien vs predators not on the Xbox gaming cloud you have older games on there an I'd...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is alien vs predators not on the Xbox gaming cloud you have older games on there an I'd...: Hi iv been playing on the Xbox pass cloud an iv seen older games on there but why can't u play aliens vr predators I'd love to play it again I was wondering if it might be put on there in the...