Why I sign in but still cannot play sever and join realm

Discus and support Why I sign in but still cannot play sever and join realm in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why I cannot play server and join but I already sign in Moved from: Outlook.com/ People and contacts / Restore or recover contacts... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Terrence kai xuanteh, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Why I sign in but still cannot play sever and join realm

Why I cannot play server and join but I already sign in

Moved from: Outlook.com/ People and contacts / Restore or recover contacts

:)

Terrence kai xuanteh, Jul 18, 2020
  2. Chramsen Win User

cannot connect to any realm or server

I’ve tried all available to PlayStation of the above and I still cannot join any multiplayer realm or such. I played on my friends realm 3 days ago but since then I’ve not been able to join. It says “connecting” and then immediately closes out not joining the world.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Nintendo Switch Minecraft Realms

Hello, Nyx. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Do you want to join other people's Realms, right? Please take a look at:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

If you still cannot join your friends Realms, may I know what exactly is not letting you play on Realms? You cannot see your friends' Realms? You can see them but cannot join?

Waiting for your follow-up.
  4. markboersma Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition will not update to 1.19.20

The thing is, that minecraft realms is on 1.19.20. So with 1.19.10 I cannot join realms. I can't understand why I cannot get the .20 version. On my laptop I don't have this problem at all. Even uninstalling, and downloading the game via the latest launcher does not help.
  5. PaganSmurf Win User

Child's gamertag missing from parents Privacy & online safety settings

We are having the same issues where the child account cannot join realms on an iOS device but if we log that account into a PC it IS able to join the realm

On iOS its giving the account cannot join multiplayer games message
  6. SecondStew7150 Win User

Game stopped working!!

My Password, all of a sudden, is not being accepted!!!!! WHY??? I've been playing Microsoft Mahjong for several years or more. Now, cannot sign in!!! WHY?
Thema:

Why I sign in but still cannot play sever and join realm

1. Why I sign in but still cannot play sever and join realm - Similar Threads - Why sign still

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  4. why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times: why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times d3c29a17-9299-4fab-95eb-9905a12babaf
  5. Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live: Is the Xbox live for 360 platform down? It has not worked for weeks now. ***move from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other*** 9496b735-b0df-4944-97e4-b8084bc7843d
  6. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  7. Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...: My Xbox One kicked me off while I was playing GTA5 Online to do an update(1-3steps) also said my console will restart during the (1-3steps)update. After that my console takes A WHILE to load(if...
  8. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  9. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11: The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  10. Why is my xbox account still signed into other xboxes after i changed my password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my xbox account still signed into other xboxes after i changed my password: I recently changed my xbox account password and email due to so many people having my account on their xboxes. Yet, after I changed my account password and email and went to go play a game, I was...