why i lost my cars and money?

Discus and support why i lost my cars and money? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i lost all my cars and money and all when i redownloaded 4f5f131f-edb6-4a69-841a-fc2c7ae255b0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matej perkic, Apr 7, 2023.

1. matej perkic
    matej perkic Guest

i lost all my cars and money and all when i redownloaded

:)

matej perkic, Apr 7, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

You may have chosen the wrong game file or the game got corrupted. To proceed with troubleshooting steps, may I ask for which game this is as well as what device are you using?
  3. Rich Cashster Win User

Car Destroyed, but Mors not answering

I guess i lost my car for good with all the upgrades. Probably the reason Mors isnt' picking up the phone is because according to them i dont have a car to make a claim on! This is BS! I spent a ton of money on that car and it's all gone
  4. Rosko N Friends Win User

Anyone else enjoying GTA Online?

[quote user="Qirze"]lost all my money (400k), lost my apartment and all my cars, I reached lvl 28 and there is nothing to do on it anymore.[/quote]

Wow. I would've raged lol I still can't play online <_<
  5. Mafivee Win User

Rockstar now giving out Stimulus Package to Players

My $500,000 will be gone in minutes most probably. I'm glad I recieved it as it makes up for some lost money that went on car upgrades a few weeks back.
  6. xTye Win User

Spent 33.500 on a new garage. Logs off. Garage gone, money gone.

$125k lost along with the apartment and 6 car garage it was spent on. I realize they expected issues but I hope they make it so they can give us all the lost money back at least.
Thema:

1. why i lost my cars and money? - Similar Threads - why lost cars

2. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  3. Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?: I just uploaded 146 clips to OneDrive I wait till my Xbox said it was uploaded then deleted some for space and I've lost everything? And on my OneDrive I only have 6?...
  4. I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?: I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications, for example GReddy body parts, thise were the best, and the only place where i can find them is older...
  5. WHy is Xbox Gamepass Cloud bugged & Savegames are lost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHy is Xbox Gamepass Cloud bugged & Savegames are lost?: I want to know why again I lost save games in a Xbox gamepass game. Wasteland a few month ago & now Wartales. I t is synchronising now for hours. I pay you & you do not deliver ! Why I have to...
  6. Why are my captures being lost within a few minutes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my captures being lost within a few minutes?: Hi all. I'm having trouble on Series X with screeshots. I can't seem to take more than around 25 without the oldest ones being stealth-deleted. Captures are being stored on my console, which has...
  7. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account: iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77
  8. Why does my xbox update mid-game. I mean come on i just lost all my data over a 200mb...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox update mid-game. I mean come on i just lost all my data over a 200mb...: thanks for nothing like always. Luckily my ps5 doesnt do it. 6a3c4d1f-0766-49c3-ba0b-1d865d852b49
  9. Why did my account balance lost money

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account balance lost money: Soo i used a 25€ gift card yesterday and i had 5,33€ in my account but today i saw that my account lost 6,99€ I didnt pay my xbox live gold subcription soo why did lost 6,99€ from my account...
  10. Why have I lost my gamer tag and now have numbers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I lost my gamer tag and now have numbers: Why has my gamer tag been changed to a number I've had the same account for 13+ years ac4eb506-d378-4329-871e-3e2a542b92ed