Why i got charged of something that i dont own iny pc and i couldnt find the order from my...

Discus and support Why i got charged of something that i dont own iny pc and i couldnt find the order from my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can i refund the $$ that i dont see iny account? Gor Deducted the amount last december 31st only Not showing in the order history either and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Giselle Balasan, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Why i got charged of something that i dont own iny pc and i couldnt find the order from my...

How can i refund the $$ that i dont see iny account?

Gor Deducted the amount last december 31st only

Not showing in the order history either and never get to see it from my order history for me to get refunded

Thnak you

:)

Giselle Balasan, Jan 3, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Why i got charged of something that i dont own iny pc and i couldnt find the order from my order history as well i couldnt refund the amount please help.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It may mean that it’s on a different account. Please check all Microsoft accounts that you own, also, what is the description for the charge and how much? Just so we can have a clue on what was the charge for.
  3. LeftEyeNine Win User

The Outer Worlds lag as mouse moves fast

Ok, there are a couple of .ini fixes I am recommended however THANKS TO Microsoft's outrageous claim on my own PC that bars me from browsing directories as I see fit, I cannot find the .ini's mentioned.

XBox Game Pass another month? No thanks, down with your bullcrap.
  4. EM1 B16A2 Win User

Halo vs Call of duty

i dont understand why the op couldnt share their thoughts on their own subject
  5. UlitmateKill3r Win User

Yu-Gi-Oh market place problems ???

it been downed for 4 months... WHY ARNT THEY DOING ANYTHING???

i look for it and couldnt find it then i saw on youtube so i was like wtf!

dont wait any longer...Do something.

(I'm waiting...)
  6. brandon weaver1 Win User

Charged for subscription I dont own

How do I get Microsoft to contact me or me contact them to stop the unauthorized charges?
Thema:

Why i got charged of something that i dont own iny pc and i couldnt find the order from my...

1. Why i got charged of something that i dont own iny pc and i couldnt find the order from my... - Similar Threads - Why got charged

2. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...
  3. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  4. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  5. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  6. Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?: I was playing on my Xbox 360 and all of a sudden I got an extra 20000 gamerscore. could someone help? 96956507-edfe-48bd-811a-ad38d8d5c383
  7. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  8. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  9. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  10. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc